<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He grins back at her as he leads his prey inside,” We’ll dear I think since I don't know where you live you'll just have to stay with me for the night then I'll make sure you get home." horus says as he takes her inside, "you'll be safe here I won't let anything harm you." she takes his forearm and lets him lead her to the one of the many dungeons, as she looks around the room she see many things that she enjoys having done.

"Please tell me you want to use everything on Me." her voice begs. He gently starts to take her hands up toward the restraints.

"Would you like me to?" He says as he gently kisses her neck letting the restraint lock into place around her wrist. "now look at that I've forgotten to get you naked first I guess I'll just have to rip those clothes off of you." as he locks her other wrist in the restraint he starts kissing down her body as her rips her shirt slowly from her body. Her shirt presses tightly to her breasts and arches her back.

He gets to her pants and begins to slowly slide them down her legs kisses them as they are revealed to him. He smells the fresh vitae that is flowing from between her legs. He straps in her ankles and begins to circle around her, letting his every caress insight her passions more.

He lets his hand slide past her ribs and down to her clit. gently massaging over the dripping pussy he whisper to her" how bad do you want me to fuck you?" she feels his hard cock press against her and all she can do is moan "Please fuck me daddy."

He takes he wish as a command and rams his cock deep into her hard tight pussy. Her body rocks forward and the restraints pull her back tighter against his cock. She screams in pleasure and he work her to the heights of ecstasy, feeling her start to cum he plunges his fangs deep into her neck, only making her scream with orgasm " YES!" she moans as her body is over taken by every sensation from her orgasm. Her body drops hard against the restrains as he completely takes his fill from the woman, she is still alive, but she has passed out from the overload of pleasure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She closes the door promptly behind him and walks over to the bar.
"I hope you don't mind if I make myself more... comfortable?", she says, voice sounding sultry.
He just looks at her, eyes wide. He slowly shakes his head as she smiles at him.
"Good.", she says
She slowly unties her corset and slips it off letting it land on the ground with a thunk. She kicks her shoes of and slithers out of her rubber pants. She stands before him naked.
"There, that's much better...", she starts as she walks closer to him, her hips swaying.
She put her hand on his chest and begins to push him back slowly. I have somewhere i want to show you.
"Y...yes, o...of course.", she stutters.
He pulls at his collar.
She leads him through the portal leading down to a series of halls. she takes him down an endless maze.
"Oh, here we are.", she says as she hits a switch that unlocks the door.
"I think you'll like this one a lot.", she finishes.

She hits a switch that turns on the softest of lights. The room is covered in hieroglyphs. One wall is a mural of Anubis creating a mummy. she walks further into the room and gestures for him to follow. She leans up against the table and places both hands upon it's grooved surface.
He approaches her and wraps his arms around her, drawing her closer to him. He kisses her deeply, passionately. She feels him hard against her leg.
"Well, I think we've aroused something.",she says as she licks her lips, "But here, let me show you something more fun."
She places him upon the table and finds the straps at wither end of the table.
She skillfully restrains him. Tight enough for him not to move, but loose enough for them not to cut too deep.
She goes back behind a wall and comes out with a sword.
His eyes widen in terror. She keeps the same grin upon her face.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She sets the blade upon his chest, sideways. she lets him feel the cold steel through his shirt.
"Oh, dear, I forgot to undress you first...", she says with mock concern.
She runs the blade lightly along him sending shivers through his body as she easily cuts away all of his clothing leaving him naked upon the table.
"W...what are you doing?", he asks, a slight fear shivers in his voice.
"I'm preparing you.", she says seductively.
"For?", he asks.
"You'll sssssssee.", she replies.
She places the blade by his head and straddles him on top of the table.
She kisses him on the lips and hte works her way down. She plays upon his nipples with her tongue. she continues all the way down and takes him into her mouth. She flicks at the head of his penis with her serpentine tonuge.
"You are to be my ssssacrafice this evening.", she hisses.
"S...s....sacrafice?", he asks with his voice now quaking in fear.
"What type of sssssacrifice do you want to be? I can assure you that you sssssstill live... if that isssss what you dessssssire. Thisssss issssss about fulfilling your desssiresssssss, you passionsssssss.", she says as she kisses him back to his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:19 am Reply with quote
"SSSSSo, what issss it?", she asks.
"I want my.... ohhhhhhhhh... passions to be met.", he says as he slowly slides inside of her.
She smiles down at him as she feels him moving inside of her. She lets him slide almost rintirely out of her before she reaches over his head for the blade that was sitting over his head.
She grinds away as she readies the blade and lightly cuts into his skin, just enough to draw blood.
He moans as she cuts him lightly.
"Is this what you desire?", she asks him.
"Ohhhh... yesssssssss...", he moans.
She smiles and grinds slowly, letting him feel all the pleasure in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:07 am Reply with quote
He slides his still hardened cock from deep within her as he kisses her neck closed, and slowly starts to remove her from the restraints. he gently takes her in his arms and starts to look for Isis, as she slowly rests upon his chest she beings to stir, "Are you done daddy?" she asks, gently starting to rub his chest,” Because I've been a bad bad girl, I didn't make sure you finished daddy."

He gently kisses her forehead, "it's ok my dear, you've given me everything I need, I'll put you to bed unless you want to get a ride home since you have work in the morning." he suggests.

She thinks slightly about what she has to do in the morning but is still over taken with her passion. She grabs for his still hardened cock and wraps her hand around it. She slowly begins to stroke and begs "Please cum all over me daddy, I need your hot dripping cum to cover my body and stay deep inside me."

He stops in mid stride letting her legs fall to the ground as he gently begins to massage his hard cock. He mouth begins to kiss the head of his cock, her tongue plays with the foreskin as she begins to suck his cock deep within her mouth. he hands go to the side of her head and he takes a hand full of hair. "You like the taste of my cock don't you little bitch?" As he rams her head hard against his cock, she can but moan in pleasure as he does.

He pulls her mouth off of his cock "Are you sure you won't pass out again from my cock deep in your pussy you little shank slut?" As he bends himself down to insert his hard cock back inside her. He presses her hips to spin around so he can rock her body completely with his thrusts. letting his cock bore deep inside her she can but scream, " OH god fuck me." he let's his base from his knees work himself deep inside of her as he grabs her arms and begins them to her back holding her up by them as he fucks her. She already tired from the first session, can only moan as his cock work every inch of her dripping wet pussy. She again fades toward unconsciousness, He pulls her arms tightly, "don't you start that again you little whore. You’re going to cum again before I take myself out of you."

She only feels the drain in her body as she cums again hard against his cock with works thru her orgasm until she but collapses on the floor her body going numb. “I guess I've learned to fully give the sensations then." He walks back to the dungeon and finds her purse and some old clothing, “I hope these will fit her." he mutters and he looks from the place to send her.

He dresses her completely and finds his pants, then takes her out to the street, placing her on the steps as he hails a cab. " please she has had a little too much tonight, here's fifty bucks make sure you walk her to the door and get her inside for me," he instructs the cabbie, who looks at her, and says" I'll make sure she gets inside safely, sir." as he sets her inside the back of the cab, "thank you sir." Horus says as the cabbie drive her off into the night. . “He’ll probably rape her" Horus thinks to himself, "maybe i shouldn't have handed him her keys." as a mischievous grin comes across his face.

He saunters back inside looking for his love.

Last edited by Horus on Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:51 pm Reply with quote
She continues to grind as she lofts the blade of her head. She smiles at him seducitvely as she watches his face contort in passion. She hisses a little as she continues to feel the mortal inside of her.
"Issssssss thissssssssss what you want?", she hisses.
"Oh, god...", he starts as he realizes that all his senses are heightened, "What have you given me?"
She smiles maliciously as she lets him almost enitrely out of her.
"A sssspecial mixture of Exssssstacy and other propertiessss.", she says.
She swings the blade around and cuts her wrist. She puts the blade back down and brings the wrist to his face.
"Now drink thisssss.", she says as she puts the wrist to his mouth.
He flinches at first, after the first drop hits his lips. He hungrily grabs for it and begins to suck at her wrist as he plunges into her again. She lets him drink just enough.
She takes her wrist away.
"So, was that everything you could have imagined?", she says as she stops long enough for him to supress his orgasm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:38 pm Reply with quote
He walks back inside, making sure to lock the door tightly. He walks back to the dungeon and makes sure the room is clean. He gathers up her ripped torn clothes and makes them into a pile on the floor. “Well I guess I'll see how dinner went with Isis, I hope he doesn't fight back like with Viviane." the thoughts make his feet move faster as he begins search for her.

He scoops up the pile of torn clothes as he starts to search, looking in the many different rooms. Hopeing he doesn't make her dinner jump out of his skin when he finds her feeding upon him. He start to head of all the rooms that she has shown him, pausing in the bathroom and still looking at the bar as he heads toward where he feels her. As he approaches the door he looks for the proper hieroglyph to open the door, but can't seem to find them. He presses his head against the door to listen to what is happening. He hand presses the switch that he didn’t see before as he positioned him body to listen, so the door begins to slide open as he stands there watching.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:13 pm Reply with quote
She looks down at the man with a smile on her face.
"What do you want now?,", she says as her eyes have turned to those of a serpent.
He stares at her transfixed. She glances up at the door and sees Horus standing there.
"Not now.", she says telepathically.
She grabs the sword and walks towards the back and comes back a jeweled dagger.
"Ssssso, do you mind thissss sssssacrifice?", she asks.
He still looks at her transfixed, "No, of course not..."
"What isssss it that you want?", she hisses.
"I...I want you. I want you to make me cum...", he says.
She takes the dagger and places it underneath his arm. She gets up upon him again and straddles him. She licks up the dried blood on his chest.
She chants in Egyptian as she takes the blade and slices her other wrist. She gives him the wrist and he drinks greedily from it. She smiles as she finishes her incantation.
"Let'sssss ssssee if I can't give you what you dessssire.", she says as she slides herself back onto him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Horus turns and closes the door, "I guess she needs someone to do her work during the day, I guess he's the lucky guy then." Horus heads out the Bar and beings to clean, whipping off the bottles and dusting using his dinners clothes as rags.

"I shall prepares the alter for tonight as the time draws near, When we shall make this your temple oh lord Sssset." He begins to pray as he cleans, " Sssoon thisss shall be back to the glory that it once held within this city. Maybe even our dear sister Viviane will learn your ways oh Lord." He searches under the bar for wood polish and begins to buff the wooden bar to a fantastic new shine. "Tonight Oh lord there shall be a great feast upon your alter." he says removing the excess polish with a quick whip.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:25 am Reply with quote
She grinds on him, feeling his muscles tense as pleasure roils through his body. She takes the dagger and engraves her name into his chest in hieroglyphs. She watches his body to see his reactions, and making sure that he gets the maximum amount of pleasure out of this evening.
She lets him slip in and out of her as she licks at the blood flowing from his chest. she licks up to his neck. she kisses and nuzzles at his neck until she feels his muscles tense just before the moment of release. She bites in deeply as he tries to thrust up and cum inside of her.
She stops once he has fallen loose on the table. He looks up at her and smiles.
"That was... just amazing.", he says breathing hard.
"Well, you can always have more of this if you want it.", she tells him looking him in the eyes.
"I can have you whenever I want?", he asks her.
"Of course you can. Is that what you want?", she asks.
"Y...you mean, this? All of it? Whenever I wanted?", he asks.
"Of course... But there is a catch. Nothing detrimental, but it does require something from you.", she says.
"I'll pay anything... everything. I just want this again. Never have i met a woman who is so intuitive with my body...", he starts.
She places her fingers upon his lips.
"All I require is that you learn to pray fealty to my god. For he is the one responsible for all of the pleasure that you have had this evening.", she says as her finger slowly slides down his neck and chest.
"That's it? That's all that's required of me?", he asks.
She simply nods and gives him a seductive smile.
"Sign me up!" ,he says as he throws his arms around her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:20 am Reply with quote
He finished polishing the rest of the bar and begins to look around the Eye of Ra, trying to see where everything would take place. the beds layed out over in the back dark corners, the DJ posted upon his loft just over the beds, the dance floor covered with people half naked moving contiuesly with the beat. He begins looking for the individuals that might understand this place a little better, " Now where did we put viviane and Echoe at?" he thinks to himself, "they might already have some people in mind for running a club that is just getting restarted. But I don't want to distrupt the crazied couple if they're making the bonds become strong again."

He starts to look back around in the back rooms, searching for intersting things that might have been left behind. looking behind closed door and searching closets for toys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:22 am Reply with quote
she places her hands around his hips.
"That is all I require from you. Do you have anywhere to live?", she asks.
He moves away from her.
"W...why do you want to know?", he asks a little shocked.
"There is no reason. I just thought you wanted to stay close to me.", she says with a pout.
"No... Of... Of course I do. I would give anything to be with you...", he says.
"Then would you like to live here?", she asks him.
She places her hand upon his thigh. She slwoly slides it up his leg, getting ever closer.
He closes his eyes.
"I think you know my answer.", he says with a slight delay as he feels her fingernail run along his cock.
"I want to hear it.", she says.
"I would love to stay with you.", he says.
She takes him by his shoulders and gives him a deep passionate kiss.
"Well, then, welcome home.", she says.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:05 am Reply with quote
He searches the closest finding many different items, so more pleasurable then others but all serving a propose if used right. He continues to find cat of nine tails, after vibrator, after dried up lube containers, still looking for Something that would really make things fun. He comes across an old bottle. He looks at the label which has been ripped off to hide its contents. He takes off the cap and smells the contents. He immediately reseals the cap and tucks that in his pocket.

"I never thought about using that for oil" he mutters to himself as he searches for more things to have fun with. Pulling out some nice clean handcuffs that gilt with the light reflecting off of them. He beams a smile “I wonder how long its been since she's felt these against her skin, I wonder if she'll be wanting to enjoy the night again, or start teaching the true ways of set to me tonight."

Holding the handcuffs he looks at the bottle in his hands, “I think this will do for now." he smiles as he walks out of the room and places them at the bar.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:26 pm Reply with quote
He hugs her and closes his eyes. His hands run slowly along her back. They rest where she is sitting upon the table.
She runs her nails down his back and kisses his neck, biting it lightly.
"You want have our own little house warming party?", she asks himas she pulls away.
"Well... Depends on the extent of the party.", he replies.
"Let's just say, this will be a night you will always remember.", she says to him, "But it is time to indulge your other wants."
He looks at her perplexed.
"W...what do you mean?", he asks
"It's simple. How about we start with a little drink?", she says with an evil smile.
"Sure, why not? Where's the harm in that?", he says looking at her like a school boy in love.
"Then lets go... and don't worry about getting dressed. You'll find that clothes aren't necessary around her.", she says to him as she takes his hand.
"Yes, lets.", he says.
They walk out the door and head to the bar.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:35 pm Reply with quote
He returns to the bar and begins to sets up the alter, running his hand through the wood to create a small hole, enough to slide the restraints through. After thinking about it he remembers he left them in the closet, “I guess I got to many ideas from that look." he softly mummers to himself as he head back to get the longer wrist and leg restraints. He finds them quickly and grabs a silk sheet, which he cover the bar in. he quickly runs the restraints under the holes he made and lets them become covered by the sheet. He removes the cap from the bottle of massage oil he found. Letting the handcuffs rest where the pillow would be. He grabs a bottle of red wine from the selves and pours it into a glass, then adding the precious vitae from his own wrist to it, he lets it sit upon the middle of the alter waiting for his love to arrive.