<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"I love you too Horus dear.", she whispers as she embraces him.
She kisses him passionately.
"Part of your training is done love. There is much more to go.", she says as she feels her feet hit the wet tile.
She steadies herself upon the wall as her head is swimming.
She brings a hand to her head.
"Well, this is something I can easily get used to...", she says, “But we do need to take care of things."
She goes over and picks up the soap and lathers herself up. The suds turn a light shade of red as it washes the excess blood off of her form last night. She then lathers him up... Spending extra time around his cock making sure that every last bit of blood is off of it.
"You know...". She starts thinking about what else she could be doing to remove the blood from his cock.
"I could take care of this myself...", she says licking her lips hungrily.
She looks him in the eyes and then goes down on her knees.
She licks at him, getting every single speck of blood from him cock.
She licks her lips as she looks up at him.
She gives him a suggestive look, like; you want me to take you in my mouth?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He bites into his forearm and let it drip upon his cock. "Well dear it seems you've missed a spot." he says, as the blood pours over his hardened cock. "Are you going to clean that up dear?" he says looking deeply into her eyes as she slowly inches her mouth completely around his cock, lapping her tongue at the tip. She lets her fangs drag down both sides of his cock, as she laps up his vitae that flow as he rests his hand upon her head. The blood pouring over her mouth and his cock as she continues to work at suck the vitae all up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She smiles at him mischievously.
"Oh, well, I guess I should clean that up.", she says.
She licks all the fresh blood that's landed on his cock. Once it is fully in her mouth she bites down and drinks from him.
She sees teh look of pain and ecstacy upon his face.
She tops feeding and pulls away.
She gives him an evil smile.
"Feeling clean?", she asks as she stands upright.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:06 pm Reply with quote
"yes love I fell. clean execpt for you, my forearm is still dripping." He says as he feels her lips around his forearm to close it.

He reaches up with his free hand and turns off the water, while she continues to seal his wound, "Yes love prehaps we should check on the guests now." He takes her out of the shower and begins to wrap her in the towel, her body presseing to make sure every inch gets dry, his fingers slide into he ineer tighs but he only makes sure to dry them. "perhaps we should feed first before finding our guests."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:06 pm Reply with quote
"Yes, we do need to feed.", she starts, “But I think I know how we can make our blood last longer... We could cut down on sex..."
A beat.
"Nah, we don't need to do that.", she says with a hungry smile.
She grabs a dry towel and towels him off singing Egyptian songs.
She finishes and drops the towel upon the floor.
She walks past him to the main room. She turns back around at looks at him. She brings her arm up and gestures for him to come to her.
He walks up to her; once he arrives she wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply.
"You do know I love you, right?”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:07 pm Reply with quote
"yes I do Dear, becasue I love you too." as he holds her tightly to his body her firm breasts pressing tighly to his chest. He wraps his arms around her waist ad lets her lead him to her tunk of clothes. She sets him down on the bed, as she starts to dig through to find the best outfit for there little trip to get dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:08 pm Reply with quote
She rummages around in the trunk. She finds a suitable pair of pants and shirt.
"Here you go love.",she says as she hands him more of Jensill's clothing, "You don't mind do you?"
She goes back to rummaging through the trunk and pick out a vinyl corset and a pair of tight rubber pants.
She sits down next to Horus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:27 pm Reply with quote
"Since we left my clothes in the temple love, I really have no choice do I?" he says as he takes the shirt on over his head," Plus I think these look better on me won't you say love?"

He puases with the shirt around his neck and gently tugs it down his chest . it holds tightly to his chest as he tugs it down. " I can't really go walking around town naked can I." he says as he grabs the pants and slides then very gently up and over his still ahrdened cock. making sure not to rip anything out. "So where shall we dine tonight love?" he asks as he buttons his pants.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:39 pm Reply with quote
"I think the same type of place is fine...", she says as she walks into the bathroom.
She does her make-up and exits with a bottle of powder.
She sprinkles the powder over her body and the slides right into her rubber clothing.
"However, I think we're going to get two this time..." , she says as she smiles at him seductively.
She slips on a pair of shoes without bending over.
She brushes the extra powder off of the front of her clothing.
"You ready to go love?", she asks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:37 am Reply with quote
"Yes love I'm ready to get dinner," he says" perhaps you select your prey and use it to get the second snack, Because I can't really sneak my dinner out the door." He takes her in his arms and gently kisses her lips. "Although in time love..." she kisses him passionately as she starts to lead him to the door,” I think we might wanna check on our guests before we leave." He keeps a hold of her hips as he continues to walk with her in his arms, "they'll be ok while we make this food run," he says keeping her tightly in his arms gently kissing her neck as the walk to the front door of the Eye.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:23 pm Reply with quote
"Oh, but i can dear... I can get all of us out, np. just find who you want.", she says with a malicious smile.
She continues to walk to the front door, him attached at her waist. SHe turns around and smiles at him.
"You know dear it's easier to walk if you're not attached...", she suggests politely and gives him a deep kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:46 pm Reply with quote
His hands slide fully up her body gently caressing over her stomach as the cup her firm breasts, "I jsut can't get enough of you love." he says, as he kisses her neck one last time before letting her walk with his hand holding hers. they find a cab and start to head toward the club again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:58 pm Reply with quote
They take off towards a different part of the city to a different club.
They hop out of hte cab as she throws the money at teh cabbie.
He shakes his head as he drives off and they enter into the club.
This club seems a lile more sparse then the other one. The people mill about freely. In the corners you can smell the scent of lust and hear the passion. She smiles as she passes by a couple enjoying the surroundings.
She spots who she wants immediately, and she tells Horus to go fine who he wants this evening.
She walk over to her prey and begins to chat him up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:16 pm Reply with quote
He scans over everyone many times, his eyes lock upon the one girl sitting in the back corner attempting to stay away from everyone. He makes his way thru the club, slowly walking toward her. his hands gently caress many women as the dance only making them press tighter to the men they grind against. he brings himself over to her table and she looks deep into his eyes. " My dear it seems your not having much fun here, perhaps you would like to go get some dinner?"

She only replies with" I really don't like this club sence, could you give me a ride home please? my friends brought me but there all in the back so I'm just kind of bored here. please take me home."

Horus takes her by hand and he thinks "are we ready to dine tonight love?"as he leads his food toward isis at the bar. " would you like one last drink before we go?" he asks letting her stand between isis and himself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:30 pm Reply with quote
She turns around with her trademark evil smile.
"Of course I am love.", she says as she drops the cloak of unseen presence around everybody, fortifying it with false reflection.
The foursome walks out of the club and down the block before she drops it and summons a cab. The cab ride home is filled with flirtatious conversations and the beginnings of the passion that will fill the evening.
They are deposited at the Eye of Ra and she hands the cabby money.
He speeds away as they enter the once grand club.
Isis winks knowingly at Horus as she follows her dinner in to the club.