<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He looks into her eyes, "love I think I've feed a little bit more that you would be able to handle another session." He says gently caressing the fullness of her lips as his fingers slide back out and circle gently over her as she starts to drip wet again. “I don't wanna take everything out of you already this early love. Especially if you say we must make this our temple today." he starts kissing her down her body, letting his tongue play over her neck and breasts on the way down.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
I would be more concerned about you love. I can go a long time with out blood...", she trails off.
She feels him kissing her upper thighs.
"B...b...but, we do need to make this temple for everyone love, not just you and I. Because if that were the case the this would already be a temple.", she finishes.
She feels his tongue inside her lips, playing upon her clit.
"But we could do that after this..."she says.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:47 pm Reply with quote
"So is this how you want it love? Or perhaps we should check on our guests?" he says continuing as his fangs begin to slide over just around her clit. He plunges them down as his tongue laps up the vitae and plays upon her clit at the same time. Gently sucking everything into his mouth as he continues letting his tongue pulse quickly over her clit, stimulating her more. With more blood that flows, the faster his tongue goes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"I think that you like being down there way too much love.", she says as she drags him up towards her face.
"Let's take a shower first, because I do need to wash this blood off of me. And we should check on Viv and Echoe. See how they're doing.", she says getting up and out of the sarcophagus.
"But we can always take a shower together love.", she walks towards the bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:48 pm Reply with quote
He follows closely behind her, and gently letting his hands slide over her body as they enter the bathroom. She starts the water to heat up as he gently kisses her neck. His has still playing over her body gently caressing her. "So just the shower then to work love?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:49 pm Reply with quote
"Mmmmmmmmm... Yes. The shower...", she says.
She turns around and kisses him. Her hands cradle his head. She gives him a coy smile and then turns back to the shower.
She opens the door and gets in.
the warm water hits her skin and streaks of red appear to run down her body and down the drain.
He joins her inside; the much darker red streaks wash down his body.
"But no one said it had to be just a shower love...", she says with a coy smile.
She wraps her arms around his waist and kisses him deeply.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:50 pm Reply with quote
He gently kisses her neck as he starts to wash every inch of her body with his hands caressing every inch of her. He presses himself tightly to her body letting his cock press gently against her lips. "Just the shower Love?" he whispers in her ear just as he nibbles upon it. He lets him mouth slide down her check and kisses her lips passionately biting her lip as he pulls it tightly to him with his kiss.

He spins himself around her facing her as he takes a firm grip on the back of her thighs. He places her back against the wall of the shower as the warm water pours over his back. He sets his cock just upon her lips looking deep in her eyes, as he enters fully into her, letting his cock pulse deep inside her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Her back hits the tile hard and a deep moan escapes her lips.
"Aren't we frisky this evening?", she whispers in his ear.
She giggles seductively as she feels him slowly go in and out of her. Her arms hold on to him hard and she kisses his neck, letting her teeth gently rub against his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:52 pm Reply with quote
He rolls his head to the side as he continues to press himself harder into her, his thighs pressing hers farther apart as he focus more on having her cum again. His hands dig into her back of her thighs, as his hips start to slap against her. She begins sliding herself slide up the wall with every moment of pleasure.” Please love, drink from me." he moans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:54 pm Reply with quote
She smiles seductively and moans as she feels him deeper inside of her.
She scratches his back with her nails as he slaps her thighs hard.
Her legs wrap tightly around his waist and forcing him deeper inside.
"I want you to make me cum again love.", she whispers in his ear.
She licks at his neck and nuzzles, but never pierces.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Feeling the length of his cock forced deeper into her, he rocks his body upward, standing on the balls of his feet. His thrusts become harder from the range of motion he has, pounding into her his cock doesn't seems to stop and go out of her. His hands press tighter into her thighs and gently start to press sliding up and down her thighs with his thrusts. "Oh god Isis.." he moans as he feels her start to give him her sensations again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Her head hits the tile hard as she tries to arch her back.
Her muscles contract as she feels him bringing her closer again.
"I am going to need to feed tonight... So, much blood spent.", she thinks as she feels her body react like that of a humans.
"Ohhhhhhhh... Horus... There is no god, only Sssssset.", she moans.
Her hands press on the tile behind her as she begins to scream in ecstasy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:57 pm Reply with quote
"The ssset hasss blessssed me with you, Isisss" He hisses, letting the full length of his cock bury deep into her. Holding her up his cock he takes her head and forces it down upon his neck as he thrusts again, rocking her body. "Please Love drink more," hr begs as he continues to feel her ecstasy build, but she pulls away from his next to moan as he continues working her fully with his cock. Letting it hold inside her with each thrust for moments enjoying her screams as he slowly back out to repeat the process.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:59 pm Reply with quote
She bites her lip and moans loudly as he plunges back in to her.
"Yes, Set my love.", she gasps.
The sensation of him going in and out of her, the feeling of her body sensing and responding, his hands digging deep into her thighs as he keeps slipping in and out of her...
Her hands press hard against the tile. She continues to scream in pleasure as she feels him writhe inside of her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:00 pm Reply with quote
He focuses deep into her, letting his cock find the spots that make her reacts the most as he works the hard to continue giving her those sensations. He takes her harder upon his cock as she arches her back; his breathing is only moans of pleasure and catching those breaths.

His hands slide to her back as she thrusts hard feeling her build to an orgasm he can but only feel hers start to make him release his build, as they both cum hard. He slides himself slowly back in and out of her during the orgasm, letting her completely enjoy the feeling of his hard cock pulse in every level of her depths as she screams in ecstasy from Cumming for the second time. He kisses her passionately as she presses her legs tightly around him not letting him out of her. “I love you, My Isis.” He moans softly in her ear.