<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She grabs him under the shoulders and drags him down into the sarcophagus with her. She feels him deeper inside of her when they hit the bottom.
She moans as she feels him deep inside of her.
"This is where I want you.", she says with a seductive smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Letting his cock stay deep inside her as they land, he kisses he passionately. Slowly he starts to inch by inch back his cock out of her. He takes all but the very tips just out of her, and begins to work it back in even slower. He hold her on his cock as he continues to work it slowly every inch deep into her, adding the slightest speed as he enters her again and again. "Oh God dear do you want it faster?" he asks working every thrust deep into her. "Or harder?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Mmmmmmm... How about both.", she moans.
She feels him plunge deeply back into her. She puts her arms round his neck and holds him close as she kisses him passionately.
"Horus, make me cum.", she says.
She wraps her legs within his and thrusts her pelvis to meet his. She closes her eyes with the sensation of him sliding in and out of her.
"This has never been so good before. Never have I been so in tune with my lover.", she thinks.
She moans deeply as he plunges in deeply.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:33 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her legs wrap around his, he arches his back with every thrust into her. Working the full length of his cock deeper into her every thrust. His pace slowly starts to speed up, Plunging deep with every thrust as he moans, "Oh Isis, you will cum dear."

His hands slide up her hips and to her breasts. He works her nipples in between his fingertips as her massages her breasts with his palms. Thrusting his hips faster and harder while he builds her to a complete and beautiful orgasm. His hands slide to her firm sweet ass as he presses into him thrusting hard into her. He begins to rock her body with his in their confined space, the move as much as possible pressing tightly to the sarcophagus. He can only be heard grunting and moans, "Yes Isis, you will cum dear."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:34 pm Reply with quote
She feels her body react in a way it hasn't for a long time. As Horus continues to slide in and out of her she feels her muscles contract, her heart begins to race in a way it hadn't since being embraced.
She telepathically sends these sensations to him.
"Oh, Horus... don't stop...", she moans.
Her hands are braced hard against the sides of the sarcophagus.
She brings one arm up and rakes his back deeply with her talon-like nails. She moans louder almost to where she's screaming in pleasure.
"Horus, make me cum.", she moans

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:35 pm Reply with quote
With his thrust pressing her back flat as each one plunges deeper and deeper into her, he slides his hands to the small of her back. As she tries to flatten out again, she fells him press her completely against his body only making her moans become screams of ecstasy.
Getting all of her sensations sent to him only makes him release the arch in his back and Plunge his fangs hard into her breast, letting his tongue lap up the vitae the flows. His thrust goes from fully body thrust to those from just his hips. All that can be heard is her screams of ecstasy and the sounds of his hips slapping against her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:36 pm Reply with quote
As his fangs plunge into her chest she arches her back and gasps.
Her muscles constrict further and a murmur of a heart beat races in her chest.
"Ohhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmm...", is the only words she can mutter. She continues to send the images to Horus as he continues to his way inside of her.
Both of her hands rake down his back.. She slouches back down and looks at him upon her breast.
She screams in ecstasy as she feels him inside of her hard and deep.
She digs her nails in deep as she begins to reach the pinnacle.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:37 pm Reply with quote
He feels he start toward the pinnacle as he continues to work harder and faster with his hips. Continuing to lap the vitae that flow from her firm breasts he licks the wound close he sets himself to finish her off. He starts to thrust with his full body going hard into her rocking her completely and just as she resets herself her thrusts harder fully letting his cock hit the deepest it ever has within her. He feels her start to contract again around his hard cock as he thrusts it deeper into her, rocking his body with every ounce that her can possibly give to his thrusts. "Oh god Isis, you’re going to cum." He grunts under his heavy breathing and focus into her.

He looks deep into her eyes and he feels her body Become complete taken over by the orgasm, which makes him cum deep inside her as she contracts around him. She wraps her arms completely around his neck and Kisses him deep in passion that she has been over taken by. Tears of blood flow down her checks as she still embraces him tightly to her body. He can only hold her as tightly and he can only kiss away the tears that flow because of what he has finally done for her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:38 pm Reply with quote
"I have forgotten what this has felt like.", she says sobbing, "It's such a beautiful gift love. Thank you."
She kisses him deeply on the lips.
"This is something I shall never forget.", she rubs her hands over the gouged wounds in his back.
She continues to send Horus the sensation of her orgasm as it continues to send wave upon wave of pleasure within her.
"This is what you have given to me.", she says.
She closes her eyes and lets the tears of happiness of passion reclaimed.
She feels the evening’s weariness reclaim her, but she fights to stay conscious.
"Horus, my love, I think I may need to sleep. Just stay holding me. This is how I want to wake tomorrow night...", she says as she slips into the familiar embrace of daytime sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:39 pm Reply with quote
He kisses her upon her forehead as he starts to fall into the embrace of sleep also, his hands gently caress over her. He keeps her in his arms as they both rest the night and day away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:41 pm Reply with quote
She wakes up the next morning feeling the warmth of the blood flowing through her from her momentous pleasure the night before.
She looks at him and caresses his face. She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
"Horus, my love, thank you for giving me something that I had long forgotten. But, my love, your education is far from over.", she says in a whisper.
She kisses him deeply as he continues to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her shift within his arms, and her lips press against his skin, Horus starts to awaken and can only hold her tightly to him as he does. "Good morning love," he whispers as he kisses her deeply. He let's his hands being to slide up and down her body gently caressing her stomach and breasts. “You’re still the teacher love, Please let the lessons continue." He says as his hands slide down her thighs, letting his fingertips gently press into her inner thighs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:43 pm Reply with quote
She gives him a small smile as she kisses him back.
"Well, my love. Today is going to have to be less sexual and more intellectual. Of course that's not to say that sex can't be had. But first we need to actually take care of some business. We need to make this our temple and that will require our work...", she trails off as she feels his fingers slip inside of her, "Of course, that could wait... If you want to make me cum again..."
She bites her lip.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:44 pm Reply with quote
He kisses her passionately, gently letting his fingers slide in and out of her. "Well dear would you rather do that now, or make this our temple and feed first?" he says gently letting his thumb start to circle around her clit. He looks deep into her eyes, waiting for him to say what she wants.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:45 pm Reply with quote
She closes her eyes and bites her lip.
She opens them again and stares deep into those hazel eyes.
"Do you need to feed?", she asks.
She rubs her hand over his arms.