<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
His eyes wince in pain as the light hits them. "Yes it was," he moans as he looks deep into her eyes, "but can you still cum love?" as his hard cock still pulses within her. He kisses he with a passion and deepness that makes her remember that sensation, "or as it been too long ssssince you have love?" he hisses softly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"It'sssssssss been a long time. You retain the one thing I do not. That issssssssss your humanity. I gave that up long ago when I became more adept in my teachingsssssssss. It issssssssss imposssssssssible to cum when you know that you could be usssssssing thisssssssssss time to give othersssssssss the teachingssssssss.", she hisses as she looks into his eyes.
"Do not let my inabilitiessssssssssss concccccccccccern you. You will feel me cum upon your cock one of thessssssssssssssse days.", she finishes as she takes the hood and gloves back to the trunk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:18 pm Reply with quote
"So do want me to give up my humanity also love?" he asks as he follows close behind her, letting his arms stay wrap around her gently breathing against her neck, " And are you sure there's nothing I can do to get you to cum?" he says letting his fangs drag over her neck. "Have you even had the pleasure of being." he lick his fangs," of being of being fed upon from down here?" as his hands stroke gently between her tights.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She turns around and looks him in the eyes.
"No, I haven't. But would you rather I cum upon your tongue or your cock?", she asks as she puts the hood and gloves in the trunk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:19 pm Reply with quote
To give you that sensation again love, I would cherish it forever. Either upon my cock or my tongue and fangs, would work to understand you felt it again." He says looking deeply into her eyes. He Kisses he deeply as he thinks about that day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:20 pm Reply with quote
She smiles seductively.
"Trying to seduce the teacher?", she asks him, "Because it just may work."
She turns around and takes him in her arms.
"So, are you willing to live up to your promises?", she asks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:21 pm Reply with quote
"Of course I promise love." he says as he starts to work his fingers into her gently, stroking upon her already wet pussy with the lightest caress. He looks back into her eyes, as he kisses he again passionately. " Just ssstart focusing on you then love?" his hisses as he drags his fangs over her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:23 pm Reply with quote
She bites her lip as she feels his fingers spread her open.
"Ever have sex in a contraption of the dead?", she asks him as she moves aside the heavy lid aside from her sarcophagus.
"We can always give it a bash.", she continues.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:24 pm Reply with quote
"So we're going to break it in love?" he says as he starts to set her inside. "But do you want the lid to trap us completely?" as he slowly strokes her body, letting his hands press over her breasts and slowly stroke over her clit. He let's his finger again slide into her sweet pussy.

His hand still plays over her breasts as his beings to circle his fingers inside her, letting his free hand play upon gently drag over her body down her breasts and stomach. "So just crawl in and close the lid love?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:25 pm Reply with quote
"Only if you want it closed. We can keep it open. We don't risk being caught. And even if we did, I would not care.", she says with a seductive grin.
She places the lid askew and sits on the edge of the sarcophagus. She gestures with her finger to come closer. She wraps her arms around his neck.
"Are you ready love?", she asks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:26 pm Reply with quote
He drags himself up her sarcophagus, watching as she already takes him in her arms and presses his body tight to hers. He spreads her legs as she sits upon the edge of her sarcophagus, and lets his fangs drag up her thighs, as his head rests between her inner thighs and his tip of his tongue passes just over her lips. His fangs drag over her lips and his tongue presses deep into her. Feeling her legs press tightly to the side of his head, as he continues to lick as suck upon her sweet pussy. Letting his fangs press slightly over her clit, as he circles his tongue around it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:27 pm Reply with quote
She tilts her head back and moans deeply as she feels the prick of fangs upon her nether region. Her hands run through his hair. She feels his tongues upon her clit and tugs at his hair a little. She feel his tongue lap inside of her, pulling the blood that she used to keep herself moist through the sex. He feeds from her as a child being born.
"Horus, my love...", she starts, "This feels great too..."
She tightens her grip around his shoulders and tries to drag him in the sarcophagus, but he won't budge
"Ohhhhhhh...", she simply says.
Her eyes roll up into her head.
"How about inside?", she asks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:28 pm Reply with quote
His lips pulse as he continues to suck upon her sweet dripping pussy, catching the vitae that would fall to waste as he releases his bite upon her. He beings to lick every inch of her pussy, flattening his tongue as he starts to rock his head with the complete motion from tasting everything. The mix of vitae and her sweet pussy makes him lap up every inch of her pussy, sucking it into his mouth as his tongue finds it again.

"This feels so good love," he says pausing to let his tongue find her clit, "More?" he asks, as his tongue starts to circle over and around her clit letting his tongue tap against it. He works with the tip of his tongue slowly at first and adding some speed only to slow it back down again. His forearms press her inner thighs as he spreads her lips with his fingers. Letting them slide in as he laps hard against her clit, depressing his tongue completely over it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:28 pm Reply with quote
She moans deeply as she feels his fingers enter her.
"Oh Horus...", she moans.
She tries harder to pull him in with her.
"I don't want you to stop... yet I want you inside.", she moans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:30 pm Reply with quote
He lets his tongue start to slide up her body as he brings himself on top of her, his cock, slowly stroking over her pussy resting against her fully. He lets his hand slide back down spreading her lips, as he kisses her passionately. He takes his hand back up her body as he penetrates her deeply letting her feel the head just past her lips before he pushes it fully into her. "So just this much dear?" he asks as he holds himself in that position.