<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He kisses her finger gently, as he moans slightly, "as long as this fulfills your fantasies yes love, you do fulfill my ever desire which is having you."

His hands press tightly to her ass limiting her range of motion to just using her hips as the only spot to work from. She feels him start to rock his hips from underneath her letting his cock work deep into her.” so no other fantasies dear? Nothing I can do for you?” he being trusting into her as he licks her firm breasts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"You know what I like love. And you know how to give it to me. As long as I’m the dom, then it will be ok... unless I wish you to be the dom...", she says as she licks her lips and bites her bottom lip.
She slides all but the head out of her.
"But there is some freedom in what we do.", she says.
She feels him plummet into her and picks him up and kisses him deeply.
"Oh, Horus... You have no idea what this is that we do. An immortal marriage of passion in the flesh.", she moans, holding him closer to her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:00 pm Reply with quote
"Then make sure I learn love, teach me everything." he moans as he lets his fangs drag down over her breasts after the passionate kiss. He lets them rest upon her skin, pressing the flesh just slightly, as his tongue plays upon her nipple.

Her hands rush up his Back and to his neck and she forces him down hard into her breast. She moans hard as he laps the precious vitae that flows into his mouth. His hands slide to her back as she being to grind him faster.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She bites her lip, letting her fangs pierce her lip. She pulls his head away from her chest and kisses him.
She pierces his lip and begins to suck upon it. Her hands clasp tightly to the sides of his face. She stops kissing him and licks along the side of his face.
"You think you're beginning to understand love, or do I need to show you more?", she asks as she rides him with the same speed and tempo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:03 pm Reply with quote
"Please my love teach me everything that you can, Let me share your wisdom." He looks into her eyes feeling every sensation that she would give to him. "Is this the only way for you to be the dominant one though? Or are their other ways to make me truly your submissive lover?" as he starts to thrust again from within her. Working his cock in her as she back herself off of him and getting her grind him from his raised up position.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Viviane (repost)

She sees the door open, blood still in her hair and her skin cold, hair wet. She snuggles close to him and holds onto him tightly.

"Missed you crazy"

She shivered in his arms, her body cold and tense from her horrible evening event.
"Crazy hunters around..."

Her apple green eyes flickered up at him then at a nasty cut on her arm.

"People tried to hurt me crazy."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:07 pm Reply with quote
"There isssss ssssssso much more that I want from you.", she hisses into his ear, "There issssssssss more pleassssssssssure and pain to be learned within thessssssssssse wallsssssssssss."
Her tongue flickers against his ear. She rubs her hands up and down his back.
She stands up, leaving him wanting more.
"Do you want to quesssssssstion or do you want to experiencccccccccce what I have to give you.", she hisses as she turns her back to him. She walks towards the bathroom.
"Wait...", she says.
She walks over to a trunk.
"I think thissssss might be a bit different.", she says.
She pulls out a sensory deprivation hood.
"Thisssssss will teach you ssssssssenssssssssssations far beyond what you are usssssssssssed to. Teach you to completely depend on your ssssssssenssssssssssse of touch. Don't depend on the other 4. Issssssss thissssssssss what you had in mind?"
She walks closer to him and places the hood over his head. She pulls a pair of gloves out of the trunk and puts them on. She walks back over to Horus.
"Can you hear me?", she asks.
She gets no response. She takes the gloves and runs the tips of the tacks along his skin. She watches his body respond to the sensations. She licks her lips.
She pushes him back down on the ground, the tacks piercing his skin. She straddles him again, feeling him inside of her. She keeps grinding against him and rubbing his chest with the tacks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Only relying on his since of touch, he becomes very relaxed as she places the hood upon him. His since of touch become extremely heightened as she just starts to stroke his chest, feeling everything dig into him, and as she sets herself upon his cock, and back to grinding he can't help but moan" Oh God Isis." She presses him deeper into her as he moans, only making him moan more.

She presses her hands firmly to his chest letting the tacks dig deep tearing his flesh, he lets her continue this, his body over come with every last sensation, and he starts to twitch from underneath her. She only rocks her body fully against his and starts to lap up the vitae that she has spread over his entire chest, still grinding him hard. “So this is everything that I can learn right now love?” he moans between forming each of the words.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:09 pm Reply with quote
"Thissssssss issssssssss all I'm going to teach you thisssssssss evening. Thissssssss is what I learned. To focussssssss upon the physical. The resssssssssst is purely distraction.", she hisses.
She grinds against him harder, hissing in pleasure as she feels him inside of her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her every motion, as his cock stays deep within her, his cock hitting deep into her, letting her rock as her body feels so great on his.

His hands start to wander as she continues to grind hard on him. They play upon her legs, gently stroking her thighs as she works him, fully in and out of her.

"Oh yes Isis, work me make me cum deep inside you." his hands start to stroke with more pressure as she rides him harder and faster.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:11 pm Reply with quote
"And how long will that be love?", she hisses in his ear.
Her tongue flickers upon the side of his ear as she continues to ride him hard. Enjoying every little bit of him that is deep with in her. She leans down and gives him a passionate kiss. Her breasts press against his bloodied chest. Her erect nipples rubbing against the fresh wounds.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Again she feels his Body pulse from underneath her, as he moans in pleasure,” you keep doing what your doing this and I won't be much longer Love." He starts to thrust harder from underneath her, his cock riding into her deep inner body.

She feels his body start to lift her as he thrusts faster and harder into her, he feels her start to contract he every inner muscle to not orgasm. "Oh god Isisss," he moans as his face contorts. "Tell.. Me... when I should.... finish, love."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:14 pm Reply with quote
"Of cousssssssssse you should love.", she hisses.
She throws her head back and moans deeply as she feels him thrust harder. She throws her head back and grabs on to his legs. She rides him as he continues to buck underneath her. She tightens her muscles just enough to make him feel like he's entered a virgin.
She lets go of his legs and takes off the gloves and throws them aside. She rubs his legs up and down as though they were the organs that she could feel currently pumping inside of her. Her hair rubs against his legs lightly.
"Ohhhhhhhh... Hooooooooorusssssssssssssss...", she moans.
The sensation of him inside of her, bucking her, pumping away inside of her. It's too much.
She brings herself forward again to give Horus a deep kiss upon his neck. She continues to ride him her breasts rub against his now raw chest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her start to breath heavily over his neck he exposes it completely to her take her at the base of the neck and forcing her down upon his neck, feeling he plunge harder upon his cock as she drink the vitae from his neck, his body holds hers up As his cock thrusts faster and harder. He holds himself hard upon his final thrust into her, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh..." his body locks as he releases everything deep within her, as his cock pulses deep inside her letting the orgasm flow into her every body part.

His hands press tightly to her neck as she feels everything release in her, she still laps upon his neck letting not a drop of vitae fall wasted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:16 pm Reply with quote
She feels his body slack. She removes her teeth from his neck.
She removes the hood from his head and kisses him deeply.
"How do you feel now love? Wasssssssssss thisssssssss all worth it?", she asks.