<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Horus Looks down to Isis, "He knows you dear, perhaps you should explain while we take him to his love," he whispers in her ear. Then he looks to Echoe, "I am what you are to Lilliane, only to Isis." He says hoping that makes sense. He extends his hand and waits to be let in to explain the situation deeper.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Echoe (repost)

Echoe mimics the voice of Horus.

"To Isis... To Isis.... HoWlUckYFoRYouISIS" His mouth twists into a sarcastic grin as he looks to Isis. He then grabs Isis and gives her a great big hug, pulling her into the room and slamming the door in Horus' face.

"I'm happy to see you too Echoe.. But we really need to get you to Vivianne Immediately."

Echoe opens the door again and steps out, with Isis.

"LETS GO THEN! TAKE ME TO HER!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Of course...", she says.
"So, how have you been?", she asks as she leads him out the door and down the street.
She hails a taxi and spits out the address for him.
The cabby nods and takes off in that direction.
"So, how's the dark prince?", she asks with an evil grin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Sitting next to the cabbie in the front seat, Horus looks back at Isis, and then eyes the cabbie.

"I guess well make it to the club soon enough won't we to find out." He says attempting to change the subject. "From what I've heard this club is a pretty good spot to get into the night life."

He looks to both of them thinking, 'yeah I'm newly embraced but Jesus...'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:21 pm Reply with quote
Echoe (repost)

Echoe fills Isis in about his experiences in the dungeon... how the lies of the caitiff got him there, the state of his haven when he awoke from torpor.....

He talks very fast, but she can make out most of it....

"that bad, huh? Must be good to be out of that place"

...Echoe watches the nightlife of cascadia speed by....

"The p-prince is. is m-m-issing... missing"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:23 pm Reply with quote
"Well, that's to be expected. I can't say that I'm too surprised. Or that it's a total shock to me...However, I think we will discuss this in greater detail once we get to the Eye of Ra.", she says.
She giggles and looks out the window.

They pull up in front of the club and step out. She pays the cab and lets everyone in.
"Follow me Echoe, I'll take you to her.", she says.
She leads him down the cavernous hall and leads him straight to the room. She opens the door and let the couple have their time.
"It will be safe to sleep here during the day. I am turning in with my childe. I will see you tomorrow evening?", she says.
She walks down the hall and takes all the steps to get into her haven, Horus in tow.
"Now, what do you want to do now love?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:25 pm Reply with quote
She turns to look for him as he feels her shirt start to slide up her body, " Well love," he says from behind her," you said we'd finish this later, Is that not Now?" he starts to take her shirt up and over her head, as his other hand slides down her skirt. "Unless you don't wanna continue this tonight love" he hisses into her ear. His hand slide down her skirt and presses gently to her firm inner thighs. "He kisses her neck gently and looks into her eyes. Letting her feel what she wants.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:27 pm Reply with quote
"That time would be now dear.", she says.
She unbuttons his shirt and then works on his trousers.
"I think I like you better nude anyways.", she says
she kisses him deeply and holds him tight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:28 pm Reply with quote
He takes her shirt off the rest of the way letting her firm breasts sit in front of him. He gently pulls her skirt down over thighs " so I should walk around naked all day for you love?" he kisses her deeply, holding her tightly as she looks at him deeply in the eyes. "Well my love, what do you want me to do?" he says as he exposes his neck to her his cock hardening with her body pressed to his.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:29 pm Reply with quote
"That would be up to you my love. Considering we've been interrupted almost every time tonight. I think it's your choice.", she says pulling him tight into her.
She kisses him deeply.
"So, what is your desire?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:30 pm Reply with quote
He kisses her passionately " I want you to do whatever you want to me love. Take everything you can from me, and make me beg you for more. Take it all and make it yours in this night, like I've wanted you to all night. You almost did that in the courtyard tonight love. Please make me yours."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:31 pm Reply with quote
"You are mine, from now until eternity love. Rest assured of that.", she says.
She stops as she feels him pressing in between her legs.
She pulls him down to the floor. She sits in front of him. She forces him back as kisses him. Her breasts rub against his chest.
"And now you shall have me once again.", she says as she guides him into herself and begins to ride him slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:32 pm Reply with quote
He lets her body rock hard against his body. He takes his hands and slides them up her slides gently caressing her body as she rides him, his hands keeping pace with her riding him. "Is this the only way you wanna take me love? Is this you're one fantasy with me? Because I want you to fulfill every desire you want with me dear, that will make me beg to cum inside you."

His hands find the small of her back as she continues to ride him, then pressing down to her firm ass, "any way you want me love."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:33 pm Reply with quote
She places a single finger over his mouth.
"You are fulfilling my wants...", she says as she arches her back.
She moans as she feels him inside of her. Her hands press down against his chest. Her fingernails dig a little into his chest.
"The question is, does this fulfill your desires?", she asks with a breathy voice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:34 pm Reply with quote
He kisses her finger gently, as he moans slightly, "as long as this fulfills your fantasies yes love, you do fulfill my ever desire which is having you."

His hands press tightly to her ass limiting her range of motion to just using her hips as the only spot to work from. She feels him start to rock his hips from underneath her letting his cock work deep into her.” so no other fantasies dear? Nothing I can do for you?” he being trusting into her as he licks her firm breasts.