<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Viviane
New Member (repost)

She hissed at him, her shock going into anger.

"Yes, I think 400 years hasssssssss taught me what issssssssss involved with drinking from another of my kind. I am blood bound to my lover in fact you fool."

Her eyes flashed serpentine and violently apple green.

"Thisssssss dissssturbssss me ssssisssster. Brother... what you can do for me is find me something to hurt people with. As well as a blood bag, I only need a little sssssomething to resssstore my strength. I wasssn't sssso badly hurt asss I wassss ssshocked."

She narrows her eyes and fakes a sigh.

"And ssssissster, PLEASSSSE teach your child that though what may be new to him, issssn't unknown knowledge to thosssse of usss who have been kindred much longer than he."

She scowled at the pair of them. Her fierce anger not at either of them but at the damnable human who had fought back. What had he said his name was? Something with an "M" starting it.... Marin? No... Martin? No.... Mark.... Marcus!!! That was what it was.... her eyes returned to normal as she began to think of how she would disembowel him while he was still alive, or maybe cut him shallowly inch by inch of his skin so he would die painfully and would not pass out.

Then she muttered.

"By Sssset thissss will be avenged. Sssstupid humansss think they can run and hide and get away.... ssssilllly creaturessss."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He stares into her as she looks angrily at him, "perhaps I should get your lover then..." He grows. " Do you know where he is?"

Horus turns to the door waiting for her to give him a place to go, then he runs back to the bed rooms and throws on his clothes, Fumbling to get his pants buttoned and shoes on he comes out and looks to Viviane, "where is he? I'll bring him to you. Sister forgive me for my youth, but I'll bring him to you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Viviane
New Member (repost)

She nods to him; her eyes still serpentine in form.

"He will not be easy to get to come... he is... a Malkavian... Do you know about them brother? I do not know how much Isisss hasss taught you. He isss what humansss call inssane."
Her eyes soften as she thinks about him. She pulls a green pen from her pocket, along with a slightly damp notepad. She writes on it, "Go with the nice man who brings you this, his name is Horus." Then she draws an eye of vivid green below the note.

"He is at The Palace Hotel, room 143. He ssshould come without any problemsss.... tell him that hisss Lilliane needsss him."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:03 pm Reply with quote
He takes the note from her and Looks to Isis, "I shall return, Unless your going to stop me from leaving cause a hunter is out on the loose." he looks deep into her eyes, and kisses her deeply. "We will finish this tonight" he thinks. He slowly starts toward the door her hand holding to his, he turns and looks to her, "all you must do is ask of me, and that shall be done." He says stopping as he opens the door.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:04 pm Reply with quote
"If you are going, you are taking me. I know Echoe. I know where his haven was. If you're going, I am too. And I fear no mortal hunter.", she says adamantly.
She walks over to the pile of clothing and starts picking it up and putting it on.
She puts her boots on.
"You going to get ready love?", she asks as she walks over and takes another look at Viv.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:05 pm Reply with quote
"I guess you'll be ok for the little time that we're away getting your love then sister. We'll put you in the back rooms so if someone comes in they'll have hell finding you." he helps her up to the back room as quickly as possible. He sets her behind the door with the hieroglyphs and places her in that safe room. He shuts the door, and makes sure it locks into place, as he returns to Isis, "she'll be safe until we return. Let us make haste to bring he that which she lovessss.."

He Smiles with a grin that shows she'll learn the ways of what love can do for corruption.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:06 pm Reply with quote
She looks into his eyes and kisses him deeply.
"Well, my love, do we want to be the bashful couple or do we want to be all business?", she asks.
Her hand moves slowly up between his legs.
"I think we should do think we should do both. However, let's get Echoe first. At least this isn't my room. And you do have a knack for finding at least one of the others.", she says as she kisses him deeply again.
"So, let's go, or should we take care of business?", she says as her hand works it's way down the waist band

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:08 pm Reply with quote
He takes her hand and lets it slowly find his cock. "We could make sure that they learn these ways tonight love, and help Sister understand you more." he let's he slowly start to work her hand over his cock from tip to the shaft. Her finger tips plays hard upon his head as she looks into his eyes.
"My dear, we can show the Malkavian, just what she needs," he says taking her close to him and kissing her passionately. "Let’s make sure he can understand the glory of set tonight." He looks into her eyes longingly, as he licks his fangs. "Both of them shall understand that your ways will only bring them faster to set."

He lets her think about his words as she still plays upon his cock. He stutters some of his words as she drags her nails over the head of his cock. "Please dear let's finish this afterwards," he says slowly unbuttoning his pants exposing his hardened cock to her with her hand still circling around the head. "After we get Echoe Love," as his hands slide to her skirt stating to pull it up to her tights.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:08 pm Reply with quote
She smiles maliciously and takes her hand away.
"I know dear. But I do know what we need to do.", she says.
She grabs his hand and drags him down the hall and out the door.
"I will speak to Echoe. I know that he trusts me. All the nutsos did.", she explains as they walk down the street, "I would protect them from a certain other one of us who was more interested in her own wills rather the those that would be for the purpose of Set. She had deluded herself into thinking that what she was doing was for the will of Set. It wasn't. If I see her again, I will finish my duel."
She continues to walk down the street as fast as possible. Her mind set on her goal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:10 pm Reply with quote
He makes sure to button his pants as he gets dragged out the door. "The palace hotel dear, that's where he is." he pulls out the note that Viviane penned. He follows her closely attempting to hand her the note, "love she gave me this to give to him, or are you just wanting to finish that duel?" he continues to follow her, watching her as she starts to walk faster.

He follows her down the many streets her turning faster as she heads for the hotel he looks down at the note, "room 143, dear." he says as she leads him up to the hotel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:11 pm Reply with quote
She walks past the front desk and asks, "Where's room 143?"
He points down the hall. She drags Horus down the hallway and towards the room.
She stops in front and pounds on the door.
"Echoe, I have a message from Lillianne. It's Isis, let us in.", she says loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:11 pm Reply with quote
He walks stands next to her looking at the door, "perhaps we should try the handle," as he looks at her, "after all he is malkvian." She looks at him, with slight Discontent.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:12 pm Reply with quote
"You want to try it, go right ahead. But I wouldn't risk it.", she says staying his hand.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Horus Pounds the door hard, "are you in there? Come on Echoe, your Lillianne needs you. Please open the door. She needs to see you." He starts to put dents in the door when Isis stops him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Echoe
Malkavian (repost)

"Echoe, I have a message from Lillianne. It's Isis, let us in.", she says loudly.

Echoe looked up from his place before the warm fireplace.

"let us in.. let us in... in... in..."

Echoe recognized the voice of the Setite priestess almost instantly. He walked to the door and unlocked it.

He opened the door only a slight crack and peered out. Vaath recognized the voice that answered as that of his lover. 'Great,' he thought, 'this nutter is a perfect mimic."

"message from Lilliane... Lilliane... Liliane?"

Echoe gave the man behind her a suspicious look. The voice from his lips was this time his own. It sounded very soft, shaken, fearful. "And who is this.. this..."