<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"I think we need to revive the temple within this city. And believe it or not sister, more mortals will fold to pleasure then any other vice, save knowledge.", she says as she walks over to Horus.
She wraps her arms around her childe and kisses him on the neck.
"But yes, we need a stronger temple. Our presence in this city has always been weak. No real strength at all. Which is my plans for this place.", she says gesturing back towards the club.
"This place is a wonderful den of sin. While it was open, I saw to it that we could indulge in any vice that anyone wanted or needed. I also started up a group of loyal servants that would return once this place opens., she continues as she rubs her hands up and down Hours's legs.
She presses herself closer to his body and kisses the back of his neck. He closes his eyes and his arms reach around behind him. He turns around and kisses her passionately on the lips. He then moves behind her and rubs her body up and down, lingering on her breasts.
"And this place would be the best place to have the temple. As you could tell, the ceremonial drawings are in place. We will build this temple to be the strongest. Then we set ourselves upon this city. We shall corrupt it to our needs.", she says.
She feels his hands slip between her legs. She bites her lip as she continues to speak. His lips are all over her neck and shoulders. She shakes her head and tries to continue.
"The temple has never been displeased with my work. My greatest accomplishment is that I corrupted the prince. I gave him pleasure through power, and now he always seeks it. He has become power hungry because he is addicted to it. I think if the current court is in place, that I want to work my way through all of them. My next target would be the Seneschal, Gabriel. But I know the weak spot to getting to him. I'll go through his sire.", she says with an evil smile.
She places a hand upon her childe's head and reaches her head to kiss him fully on the lips. She turns around to embrace him, holding him close to her body.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
He holds the kiss as long as he can, letting the passion fill his body, then he looks to Jackal. “Well my sister, why do you think this city would be looked upon as a failure by the elders?" His hands still play over Isis's beautiful body, gently stroking her fullness of silk soft body, letting his hand slide down her back and right between her legs letting her sweet wet pussy drip upon his hand.

"So jackal, what brought you back here?" he asks," because the passion you are seeing before you can only bring more to the glory of set, Most Kind what to have they're every dream realized, where just giving them a way to do it." His Hazel eyes twinkle in the moon light; as it hits his eyes he blinks still not used to seeing everything so clearly. He shakes his head, still feeling what has happened.

He manages to continue speaking through this feeling of pain, "what a better way to show that glory to the people that set has given to use. Using that which they truly want to Have and making them always come back to get it." He starts to curl a smile as he continues to stroke Isis.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Viviane (repost)

"Brother and sister... I may seem to be doing something haughty here... but bear with me... let me first plead with you to let me give you the definition of corrupt. I have it memorized since I was but a childe of Set.

cor·rupt - (k-rpt) adj.
1) Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
2) Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
3) Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation."
Here she paused for dramatic affect and put a serious inflection on her voice.

"4) Archaic. Tainted; putrid.

"I do believe that the 4th of those definitions was the one set forth to us as followers in the days of old. Much before you or I came to pass sister... and in turn even further from your first day as a brother in our order Horus.

"Trust me when I say I see corruption... but our kind as well as humans are corrupted in some way by their own will. So it is easier to corrupt by setting forth small indulgences and temptations alone than it is to force someone to be corrupted.
"Please stop me if you misunderstand! I do not mean that ample amounts of sex everywhere around town will not bring closer Set's glory, but it is not the path I would walk.

"It is true that you sister have brought the Prince to corruption and that he walks on the path Set would have him on. But our dear Prince has not been around enough to even notice that YOU, my dear friend and sister, are back in his grand vampirical empire."

At the last sentence she let out a dry and sarcastic laugh.

" We know that there are those who would have us hunted and brought to see the sunrise once more... but please sister... we must do a more full job of Set's will before that morning comes to pass.

"Now what say you sister?"

She posted herself upright in a delicate pose of sweet inquiry and fierce passion for the order of Set. Her eyes pierced solidly into those of Isis's childe. Then her eyes softly reflected on the movements and pose they held. "Its like a game to them" she thought sadly... just like a game...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:41 pm Reply with quote
"As I was saying, everyone has their vice. I just seem to be more adept at finding them. The purpose of the Eye of Ra is sheer unadulterated excess. And that's what I plan to bring. Think of this as a mini Las Vegas. Everything can be yours for a price.", she says as her hand rests upon Horus's cheek.
"And allowing everything to be catered to through vice, isn't that the first step to enlightenment through corruption?", she asks.
She looks deep into his eyes and then looks back at Viv.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Viviane (repost)

"Sister... I do know that you are hopeless..." She sighed and looked to her and Horus for a moment. "Bring forth from the womb those like snakes who bite and slither at the heels of the pure and restful."

"Fare night sister... and brother", she mockingly said, " I will see you tomorrow evening."

She then took her leave to find Echoe and sleep close to him and be warm and safe once more.

His eyes lock upon those of his love, "hopeless..." rings in his mind as he looks into her. He whispers in her ear" So she's a sister of set, and it's not right to take her life?" his eyes begin to show the fury of his beast still taking a full hold upon him. "So my love, she'll just walk away and not be part of the glory that SET will bring here?" He holds to her tightly. Letting the taste of blood so freshly created in his mouth start to feed his need for more. He looks deep into her eyes, asking her what should be done.

"Not so vengeful my love. Things will fall into place in time.", she says turning around and taking him in her arms, "I don't think she understands how I teach my childer."
She kisses him deeply. She pulls away to look him in the eyes.
"What is it that you want to do now love?”, she asks as her nails gently run down his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Feeling the kiss of his love, his beast starts to claim. He takes her hand and presses it deep into his chest, drawing his precious vitae. He takes her with his arms again, letting his cock return to the hardened state it was in. he lifts her by the tights as he slides himself fully into her.

"I think she'll be able to learn much from us to bring the glory to set herself." he says starting to work her with his harden cock. He looks deep into her eyes as he takes her without warning. He takes her to the nearest wall crushing a few roses against her back and the wall. He trusts hard into her as she hits the wall. Then with he hands digging into his back he slowly begins to thrust letting every inch of his cock slide slowly in and out of her, working the sensations of her pain and pleasure being mixed.

"So my love is this not how you like it?" he hisses, still sliding his cock out of her to where just the tip sits in her," or should I let this go back in you harder and faster?" he moans as he beings to work the hardened cock back in inch by inch. He kisses her upon having the base of his cock hit her lips.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:43 pm Reply with quote
She feels the thorns dig deep into her back. She reaches a heightened sate as she realizes that he is in frenzy.
"So this is how you're going to devour me?", she growls.
She digs her nails deep into his back.
"You want it rough, I'll give you rough.", she says.
Her tongue unwinds from her mouth and lashes at him, living thin cuts across his chest. She looks at him wide eyed and uses her majesty to get him away from the wall. She walks forward and drops it before she throws him on the ground.
"Issssssssss thisssssssssss how you want it love.", she hisses, "Then thissssssss isssssss how you'll get it."
She straddles him and forces his cock deep within her. Her tongue binds his wrists together and cuts into them.
She rides his roughly as her claw like nails dig deep into his chest.
She moans with a hissing noise as she lets his cock rest just outside of her. She comes down hard upon it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:44 pm Reply with quote
His eyes are transfixed on her as she has him completely at her mercy. He doesn't struggle against her. But looks her in the eyes, " so this is from the nature which you just have given me then love?” he asks as she continues to force herself upon him. He feels her every grind become harder and harder as her tongue tightens around his wrists.

All he can do is arch his back as she continues to grind him raising her off the ground and attempting to lock his knees out. But she thrusts her hips as he rises upward. He moans from the pleasure but gasps cause of her tongue still drawing his blood. He attempt to see into her eyes and as the lock he pulls his hand above his head attempting to get her close to him.

"Please my love, I never want to destroy you, I can't destroy you." he pleads to her attempting to calm her beast. "You’ll only be destroying that which you created love." he moans in both pleasure and pain between those words. "Oh Isis..." he starts to moans as she still grinds him harder and faster, working his cock almost raw.

Wildfire is in her eyes as she continues harder, more violently. She unwinds her tongue around his wrists. She places her hands upon them and forces them above his head.
"Thissssssss isssssssss what you wanted love.", she continues to hiss.
She rides him hard. But her pace slackens a little as she sees that he is actually being hurt. That the fire starts to go out of her eyes and she becomes Isis once again.
She rides him gently. She puts her arms around his shoulders and pulls him up to her. She kisses him deeply on the lips.
"Ohhhhhhhhh Horus... I'm sorry my love.", she moans and a blood tear runs down her cheek.
She can feel him inside of her. And she keeps going so the sensation never stops.

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looks into her tear filled eyes and beings to kiss them away, knowing now that Isis is back. He takes he hands still covered in blood and presses them to her back as she continues to work him. feeling the sensations of her only building in passion now makes him start to work with her, thrusting in as she grind down.

His body feels the effects of her frenzy, his eyes look weakened, as he still attempts to keep her build going, " you only do what you saw in me my love, this is what needs to be taught to me." he says as she still cries tears that fall upon his chest. He takes her again pressing her tightly to him rocking himself in time with her every grind. Seeing her tears continue to flow only make his eyes well up and he still fights to contain his tears but she can see them start to flood his eyes.

He holds her tightly to him; keep every sensation going, the tears stream from his eyes, “Oh Isis my love," he moans as he feels himself start to become over whelmed with the tears that flow. His body starts to shake underneath her as he starts to feel her become very close to Cumming, He holds the build within himself looking into her eyes. "My love, this I give to you." as he thrusts softly in time with her picking up speed as she does.

Governor Mike Foster
New Member (repost)

A bumbling politician named Mike walked into the scene. "Ohhhhh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a Cabinet Meeting," he said with a southern drawl. "Perhaps you should get a room? How about mine?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Isis hears the voice and wipes the tears from her eyes.
She looks around the back garden and looks at the high walls that surround it.
She gets up off of Horus.
"Sorry, love, this needs to be taken care of.", she says to him telepathically.
She walks away from Horus and turns on her majesty.
"And how exactly did you get in here?", she asks walking closer.
He begins to back away from her.
"Now tell me.", she demands as he continues to back away from her majestic presence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Horus stands up and moves around Isis's majesty, putting himself between the door and the politician. He looks at him as he back into his chest. "Where do you think you’re going, you haven't answered my ladies question?"

He stares into the mans eyes and he figures out that he is now trapped. "Just tell her how you got in here and we'll be nice." he smiles with a shit eating grin. "jusssst anssswer the question." he hisses at him.