<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She runs her fingertips along the ghouls shoulders.
"What's the matter?", he asks.
"Absolutely nothing, dear.", she says to the ghoul not taking her eyes off Horus.
"You know what, I think I'm getting tired.", he says to her.
She looks at the ghoul as she would a child.
"Oh, well, that is no problem and one day you will be able to maintain our late hours. But that is fine. I'll show you to your sleeping quarters.", she says taking his hand.
"I'll be right back love.", she says telepathically.
She places her arm around his shoulder as she leads him down the hallway. She finds the stairwell and leads him downstairs. She finds the secret trigger and opens the door to a spacious room. Walls have paintings of the story of Osiris and Set. There are several beds in this room, like it was designed to hold many people. It has the splendour of an Egyptian palace
"Is this going to be my room?", he asks, taking in the splendour of the room.
"Yes it is." she replies.
"But why all the beds?", he asks.
"Well, it's for other guests. Sometimes we have other guests here.", she says enchanting him.
"Ok, Guests would be a good thing, isn't it?", he asks as he finds the largest bed.
"Yes it would.", she say as she kisses him deeply.
He crawls underneatht he covers and pulls them tightly around him.
"You going to bed now?", he asks.
"I can't. I have business that will keep me detained until sunrise. However, hopefully upstairs will look a bit tidier then what you saw.", she says brushing his hair back from his brow.
He simply nods as he begins to nod off to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Horus watches Isis lead away the ghoul, thinking to himself, I'm still young, but I will make the glory of set become that which shall be forever greater than anything I can do alone." he starts over and cleans up the broken glass that he threw, holding the bigger pieces against his skin letting htem slowly caress over the top of barely cutting the flesh. he walks back over to the bar and toses the shattered glass in the trash, keeping the bigger shards of glass for selfish reasons. he rests himself against the bar and waits fr his love to return.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She smiles as she enters the bar. She licks her lips and approaches Horus.
"Well, we have a good start. All things considered...", she starts.
She looks at the little set-up on the bar.
"Can't get enough of what we do?", she asks Horus in coy tone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:40 am Reply with quote
He looks her deep in the eyes, and presses her tightly to his already bleeding chest. His hands smear his blood on her back as he kisses her passionately, “of course I can't love." his hands slide down her back as he lifts her up and sets her upon the bar. He starts to caress her back gently letting his hands smoothly caresses over her skin. With the blood acting perfectly as a massage oil, he asks "love please teach me everything you know while I massage you fully." he hands press firmly into her back as he places himself on top of her completely straddling her while she rests upon her stomach and firm beautiful breasts. He sits up quickly enough to rip the pants off his body, with one quick tug for comfort, he resets over her back and begins to work every inch of her body with a rocking motion as he massages her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:22 pm Reply with quote
She lies on the bar and feels those fingers knead in to her back. She rests her head upon her arms and closes her eyes.
"This does not feel as good as it used to, but then again nothing feels as good as it used to.", she thinks.
She inadvertantly sighs and opens her eyes again. She looks off into nothing. One of her hands reaches back and caresses Horus' leg.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:32 pm Reply with quote
He leans forward and presses himself completely against her back whispering in her ear, "What can I do to make you enjoy this?" She feels his tongue flicker just over her ear, as he begins to kiss her down her body, slowly sliding down the bar as he works down every inch of her body with his lips pressing tightly as his fangs caress with every kiss. She feels his tongue lick the inner part of her tights as he kisses her more getting her legs to spread apart with every kiss. She rises up on to her knees as he spins underneath her, his tongue fully passes over every inch of her pussy. She sits just inches away from his mouth letting his tongue reach and being to lap and taste her sweet pussy again.

“Is this All I need to learn my love right now, is how to give these sensations to both kindred and kind alike?” She feels his fangs press over her lips as his head rocks forward with his tongue passing over the lips and slowly starting to circle over her clit. She leans forward feeling his tongue slide over and around clit with every tap from the tip of his tongue making her moan softer. She grabs the handcuffs and begins to caress down his arms gently finding one of his wrists and slapping the cuff tightly upon it. She pulls it to her firm ass where she finds the other hand and connects the two together rocking her hips as he flattens his tongue to take every inch of her sweet pussy fully into his mouth.

She continues to rock her hips forward over his mouth feeling his tongue and lips take every last drop of wetness from deep inside her. His lips being to form tightly over her pussy as he sucks it completely into his mouth with every pass letting his tongue plunge into her circling around deep inside her. His hands press firmly to her ass not letting her pussy escape his mouth; he sucks every inch of it deep into his mouth like a child sucks upon his mother breast for nourishment. She feels his lips and tongue begin to focus complete upon her clit, his lips massaging over it while his tongue taps against it from just past his lips as he sucks upon her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:10 am Reply with quote
She closes her eyes.
"Dear, is this all you want to do?", she asks telepathically.
She lets him do what he needs as she keeps her eyes close.
"I do so miss Jensill. I thought I could come back here and forget him. But I still see him. Us sitting in the garden. Our nights of passion, of love... and he's left.", she thinks.
She closes her eyes tighter trying to fight off tears.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:15 pm Reply with quote
He slide his hands up her back and brings himself underneath her holding her tightly in is arms as she struggles to fight back tears. " I want to be everything for you love, Even though you tell me I can't. I want to feel your pain, to give you every once of pleasure, to have you remember the feelings of extsacy that you gave to me." her body rests completely on top of his. he kisses away her tears, and holds her tightly not letting go of her. " I want to love you, and give you all my love and have you execpt it and return it to me. Does everything have to be sexual? NO love, not if it hurts you to have happen. I just want you to feel everything that you have given me." His voice starts to shake from humanity that he still holds in his heart. He kisses her forhead and holds her tightlyto his chest while she crys tears for her true love.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:45 pm Reply with quote
She wraps her arms around Horus.
"You know that you can never be my everything... You are not Set.", she whispers in his ear.
She kisses his cheek and just keeps him close to her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:53 pm Reply with quote
He holds he tightly to his chest, his eyes lock deep into hers. "Yes love that I understand." she hfeels him adjust himself so his cock rests between her tighs instead of pressed down against his leg. "I want to be everything in this life that you would want an need me to be love. for you will teach me everything that Set has given to you." he caresses he back with his hands still cuffed, letting the cold metal caress with his warm hands. He kissess her gently on the check before kissing away her tears.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:52 am Reply with quote
"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean for any of this to turn out this way. It...It's just that a lot has happened here. Sometimes, you can't go back, no matter how much you wish. I will complete my duty, but I...I need a little more time.", she sobs.
She sits up and looks down at him between her legs still. She can't help but giggle at looking at him in such a comprimising position.
"I think I may have to remember this sometime later.", she says as she places a hand upon the side of his face.
She places a finger under his jaw and tilts his face up towards her.
"Now, let me show you something you haven't seen yet.", she says as she slips out from in between his arms.
She heads to a door behind the bar.
"Follow me.", she says as she opens the door and walks through.
A staircase is visible. Horus sees her heels as she climbs the stairs.
She hears his foot prints plod behind her as he also fumbles unlocking the handcuffs.
"Shit!", she hears as the keys hit the ground.
She giggles. She finally hears he clank as the handcuffs hit the ground. She hears his footsteps progress upstairs.
She sees him stand at the top of the stairs. She is dangling from a pole.
"This is where we begin our corruption.", she says as she runs towards another door. She reaches in and hits a switch. Low lights flood the room. Many coloured lights carress the stage.
It is the catwalk of a strip club.
"Every last bit of this club is a temptation. Meant to please the senses and corrupt the soul.", she says with an evil glint in her eye.
"Welcome to the Eye of Ra, where every pleasure can be met, for the right price.", she continues as she walks behind him, letting her hand gently glide over his shoulders, "Whatever you desire can be found and placed before you. Sex? Well, just ask any of our beautiful showgirls. Drugs? Just ask the right people. Weapons? We can get that. But with every vice comes a lesson. The question is, are you willing to learn?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:28 pm Reply with quote
"of course i want to learn love, I wouldn't have stayed wtih you thiss whole time and let you give me everything you have so far if I didn't want to learn everything. So what is the price we have love?" he says as he desends down the last step. he walks over to her gently caressing her back with his hand as he waits for her to continue teaching him everything she can tonight. his arms rest upon her sides as his hands come forward upon her stomach he holds her and rests his head upon her should, " so what is thissss price love?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:48 pm Reply with quote
"We are the price my love. We are those that provide that which the heart desires. Any physical and mental pleasure can be provided by us. We have more power then anyone will let you know.", she says with a light kiss brushing across his cheek.
"But this is our nerve centre. This is where I got my start. This is the grounds for a great legacy as our Father has started. Through all of this...", she says as she gestures to the strip club, stopping only to briefly glance at their reflections, "That we pass our knowledge. Through many forms of vice. At least that's what daddy used to tell me. However, my preference is a little more intellectual. But this is a way to bring the sheep to the shepherd... Speaking metaphorically of course."
She brings a hand up to his cheek.
"You beginning to understand?", she asks.
She kisses him deeply.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:02 pm Reply with quote
He reutnrs the kiss with equal depth and passion, " I do believe I'm starting to understand more love. But is that all we are to do is give them their every wish and desire?"

his hadns begin to wander over her silky smooth skin,he whisers into her ear, " that might take a lot of blood to do love if I have to keep..." she feels his arch his back and let his cock rest against her firm ass, pressing her back to his stomach letting his cock pressed up against his groin and her ass. " But i do understand lovet that not everyone's vice is sex. But everyone does have them."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:50 am Reply with quote
"Love, we do not provide the vice ourselfves. That's what prostitution is for. We hire others. And in the end, we teach them. That all of this is made possible by Set. The decor of the club, this,", she says gesutring to the egyptian design of the club, " all of the rooms downstairs. All designed to teach, enlighten. Because what is corruption but enlightenment."