<  Dusty Books  ~  Whispers of Shal-ka Mense

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
((mbs acting up grr just checking

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
Kathy sighed softly and sat up and leaned against him.
"Here was I thinking that we could have a fun time in Cairo too" she said trying to keep her voice light.

"kay...Im sor..."

Kay put her finger against his lips and silenced his words, her other hand brushing his blonde hair away from his face.

"I don't know why you did what you did, you had your reasons, and Im not even going to say that I can understand them, but whatever happens, I will stick by you, now lay down on your front"

Gabriel looked at her a frown forming on his face.

Kathy merely raised her eyebrows and a small smile played on her lips.

"now before I make you" she mused.

He sighed, knowing there would be no point arguing.

Kathy sat astride his back and he moaned as he felt her smooth skin against his.
Kathy reached for a bottle of scented oil and let it drip along his back then began to massage him slowly as she talked.
" I know I said last time I had my little mishap with the Inner council, I vowed I would never have anything to do with them again, But needs must as they say, I will get in touch with Asram, he has eyes and ears everywhere, he will be able to find out where Sorenti is"

Gabe tried to look at her and she pushed him back onto the bed.
"We have to find him my love, once we know where he is you can contact him, I dont think he would wish to here from me, after all if it wasn't for me been sent to spy on him in the first place, well we never would have met, so as much as he dislikes our relationship, its him that brought us together."

Her soft words washed over him and he closed his eyes as she continued massaging his tense muscles and planting tiny kissses on the nape of his neck.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:53 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
"A boxing match," asked Eveshka.

Julius merely nodded. "What sort of boxing I cannot imagine."

"It would be something to do," said Eve. "Besides it will show them that we are not stuffy asses. Not for nothing, but he was nearly sweating himself to death in here yesterday."

Julius smirked and said, "And now we know why." He put his right hand to his forehead and shook his head still laughing softly. "Shame really. He had potential. I've heard stories of Ventrue "justice." It's not particularly refined."

"Well let's go make a showing at least. Who knows it might be fun," said Eve.

The two got dressed in casual but sophisticated attire. Julius in his standard uniform of a finely tailored Armani suit. Eveshka dressed in a form fitting, midriff showing, black velvet mini-skirt that barely left anything to the imagination. She wore a platinum and diamond navel ring and put on a few tasteful tear drop diamond bindis off the corner of her right eye. Julius had his usual formidable magic powers to ward off any potential attackers. Eveshka carried a silver poingard in the inside of her thigh high lambskin boots.

((I'd like to RP this with ya Gabe. Some nice conversation about low key things could allow us to get to know each other's characters better))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
((If you guys can arrange a time when I'm likely to be about (late tomorrow night after Eve gets back from work would be ok) I'll join in. Otherwise Eve can speak for Julius :))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((i believe late tomorrow night will work for me, it's supposed to dump a bunch of snow here tomorrow, effectively trapping me inside :)

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:37 am Reply with quote
((well Im at work sunday morning....so depending what time u r going to be playing, I might be there and I might be not :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:37 am Reply with quote
((I will be on late tonight if i am not too intoxicated. Tonight being Saturday night. But at the moment I've a long night of drinking ahead of me))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
((Tum te tum :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:00 am Reply with quote
((Guinness + Hoegaarden = really good buzz))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Gabriel collapsed upon the bed, heaving a sigh of fatigue. Not physical obviously, but the mental strain of the evening had been excrutiating. The boxing match had gone over badly, failing to entertain the Comtesse. They had spent much of the evening talking about a wide range of subjects including their pasts of all subjects.

She was as captivating in conversation as she had been in silence, a beacon for attention. He couldn't draw himself away from her, and yet he wanted nothing more than the evening to end so that he could retreat to safety and comfort with Kathy.

They had discussed Sorenti, whom apparently the Comtesse knew quite well, and from what Gabriel gathered was no big fan of. The two spoke of Cascadia and Rhiannon, and the best strategies employed by Prince's in the modern nights.

Although certainly powerful and potent, Gabriel had gotten a feel for whatever humanity must've been left in Eveshka. Despite her goddess persona, she held tight to the ideals of love and kindness.

The evening had taken a strange turn as the Comtesse had requested they leave the boxing match and go out to a bar. Gabriel reluctantly complied and went along, Julius and Kathy promising to catch up briefly.

((maybe you want to fill in the next bit? it's sad but the conversation that i copied only copied MY dialogue so i've no clue as to what Eveshka said :/

Last edited by Morathi on Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
(( Been a little swamped with job applications of late, but meanwhile I'm researching Mora's new project, just waiting for the events of the night out to be posted so I can put certain events into motion without making my own sub-timeline (Hmmm stop there before I say too much.... 8) ). But technically I need to abide by the limitations of needing to introduce and use minions that work during the day :wink:

I'll try and post something soon though, what I have in mind may work by moonlight.... ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:14 am Reply with quote
((Insert Boxing scene here ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:37 am Reply with quote
[i:a1359b86f1] Back at the shared haven of Julius and Eveshka the afternoon after the boxing match :P [/i:a1359b86f1]

Eveshka and Julius lay entwined in each other's naked bodies in the early hours of the Afternoon. They "slept" soundly for the most part, although the naked bits of undead flesh that protruded from the covers gave hint of some rather wild and passionate love making. Julius dreamed of Chemistry sets with bubbling test tubes and beakers, science fiction like experiments, and whatever else a tremere might dream of. Eveshka rarely dreamed, at least she didn't remember most of them. This afternoon was different.

She dreamed of scorching sun on bronze flesh, haunting images of Early Kingdom Egypt. She could see lush greenery along the Nile River contrasted sharply with the bleakness of the western desert that back dropped the complex of Pyramids. She dreamed of eons of time passing, blood, gnashing teeth, and all manners of horrifying images. Legions of demonic charioteers chased her across the burning sands. Her skin ablaze and fire streaming from her hair she just would not succumb to Final Death. She screamed and writhed on the ground; forever burning, forever smoldering. Suddenly she was within a white bed chamber.

All was at peace.

She could hear the faint music of a lyre in the distance. Then she felt it. Her heart beginning to pound. The burning sensation coursing through long dead veins and arteries. The power. The fear. The Passion. The shear unbridled sexuality that surged through her soul enflaming her basest desires.

And then...

The sharp prick of fangs sinking into her sex and the euphoria that followed. With eyes bleary from desire and lust she managed to focus on her lover. Emerald green eyes. Alabastre white skin. Dark silky hair. Beauty that would rival Arikel herself. Beauty that far outshone Eveshka's inhuman radiance. Then she saw the tongue circling her undead clitoris and darting in and out of the sensuous folds of her delicate flower.

It was FORKED.

She screamed and writhed feeling her soul draining away from her. She could feel her essence slipping into oblivion, becoming something far greater than herself, but far more crude and primitive as well. She could not break free.

"EVESHKA!!!!" shouted Julius, bathed in her blood that seemed to pour from skin. He shook her violently and finally shouted some words in Hermetic Latin that pulled her from her fugue. She collapsed onto his shoulder sobbing convulsively. "Ssshhhhhhhhh," he soothed. "It's ok. It was only a dream."

"No," said Eveshka getting hold of herself.

"No?" asked Julius in mild confusion. "I think it...."

"No," she interrupted. "Kemintiri."

"Kemintiri is gone, you diablerized her," said Julius with a bit of concern raising in his voice. After all, slumbering AnteDeluvians who are diablerized just don't come back into one's unlife, no matter HOW powerful they were.

Eveshka stared at him with plain fear, but also with something resembling devotion to.... something... else.... blazing in her eyes. "It wasn't her. The bond Julius. The bond of regnancy is still there. She just called to me. I feel her. The bond is not broken Julius. Kemintiri has arisen."

Julius pursed his lips and expelled air through them. Cairo was not the best place in the world to be when a Setite Ante-deluvian came calling.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
Julius eyes closed for a second, in contemplation. Slowly his body began to shake and Eveshka unconsciously backed off a little, she had seen his rages before and it wasn't a pretty sight. Being near to a primal focus of magical power when that focus is about to lose control is never the healthiest of places. Indeed, being in a reinforced concrete bunker some distance from the subject is no guarantee of safety. "Julius..." She said in a small voice. Julius opened his eyes... and they were filled with fire. [b:1e8d03eec8]"JULIUS!"[/b:1e8d03eec8] Shouted Eve. Julius turned his fire ridden gaze upon her, blinked once, twice and finally gestured at the bedclothes, shouting [i:1e8d03eec8]"Perdo Corporem"[/i:1e8d03eec8]. The words seemed to echo around the room. Eveshka curled up into a ball, praying not to get caught in the blast.

The next Eveshka knew was Julius' arms around her, holding her close and murmuring reassurances in her ears. She slowly uncurled, to a pristine set of clean sheets and her lover back to his normal self, looking upon her with sadness and concern. "I thought this was over, Julius." She said, returning his embrace and burying her head into his chest.

"I can't explain it, love." Replied Julius. "But I'm not afraid. I'll take care of it. Take care of you."

Eveshka looked up into his eyes. "The past always comes back to haunt me." She sighed. "I feel the weight of my years, love. It bears down on me and sometimes, times like now, I fear the burden will crush me."

"We've been through a lot together, Eveshka. In the relatively short time I've known you, we've seen and done more than many kindred see in their entire unlives. So there is still a bond. It wouldn't be the first time I had broken one."

Eveshka shook her head, painful memories of a Tremere ritual springing to her mind. "I nearly killed you last time, Julius. I don't..."

Julius put a hand on her lips. "Ssh, love. That was then and this is now. I'm more than ready to take on Kemintiri, if that's what it comes down to. She poisoned you against me once. I'm not losing you again."

"She is powerful, love. And this land is the seat of her power."

Julius pursed his lips, before continuing. "I too am powerful. As are you, Eveshka Shuvolov. When the two of us come together, there is nothing we cannot achieve." Julius paused as The memory of his twilight rolled through his mind, the words of the stranger, "I need you alive... for the future."

Julius continued. "It is not my destiny to become part of these sands. What my future holds, I do not know, but someone is watching out for me. In turn, I will watch out for you. Woe to those who stand in my way."

Once again Eveshka looked into his eyes, seeing the firey passions that dwelt in his heart. It was reassuring to know that the passion with which Julius did all things would be set to her protection, yet still she was uneasy. Since Julius had been captured, this strange twilight that he spoke of only in vague references, he had changed. Subtly, but the change was there. Eveshka did not understand what had happened and perhaps never would. "I'm glad you're on my side." She said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:59 pm Reply with quote
"Im just stepping outside my love" kathy kissed Gabriel on his forehead as she got up off the leather couch, her legs uncurling from underneath her as she arose.

"Im sorry kay....its business"

"no need for apologises, I'll leave you two alone"

Kathy feigned a look of boredom as she walked across the thick piled carpet, her bare feet leaving small impressions where she stepped.

Tyler looked at Gabriel " I'm sure we can discuss this later, although things may grow worse if we do"

"I said it's not a problem Tyler, so please carry on" kathy said as she stepped out onto the balcony and shut the door.

Gabriel frowned and nearly followed her out but then stopped himself, she had been in an odd mood all day and knew it was best to leave her alone when she got like that.

Kathy sat on the balustrade of the balcony and sighed as she felt the warm night air caressing her skin, the soft wind blowing her negligee, to reveal her white cleavage.
Her mobile phone was resting on her shoulder as she talked animatedly(sp? into it, her face aglow with the news.
"I'll see to it tonight, as soon as he's finished with Tyler, yeah he's here, I'll have to see if we can lose him"

Offline Profile