<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Horus, don't do anything rash. Let me take care of this. You'll see where our powers lie. And I will bring this mortal to Set's path.", she tells him telepathically again.
"So, Mike... Why would you want me in your room.", she says as she entrances him, "Because I could give you whatever you want, all you have to do I ask."
She looks into his eyes and gives him the jones for her.
He looks at her like he can't have enough of her.
"Actually Mike, I have something for you, if you are willing to take it.", she says as she walks behind the bar.
He follows behind her closely not getting enough of her presence.
She bends over and picks up a wine glass. She rinses it out and dries it. She puts it on the floor and picks up a bottle. She cuts her wrist and puts the blood in the glass. She uncorks the bottle and pours it into the glass, only enough for flavour.
"Here you go Mike. Have a glass of wine.", she says as she places the glass in front of him.
He takes the glass and drinks voraciously.
"No worries now love.", she tells him with telepathy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Governor Mike Foster
New Member (repost)

Mike looks at them both and asks, "HOooooweeee. That had some kick. Y'all kin take me where evuh you want l'il Darlin."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:47 pm Reply with quote
She smiles at Horus.
"Well, dear, that is the question that I set before you. What is it that you would like? Anything can be yours, only if you ask.", she says, keeping up his entrancement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Horus Smiles back at Isis, thinking to himself " I hope she's not going to replace me already." He looks to Mike saying" you've the luckiest guy in the world right now, because she will make your deepest fanasties come true. All you must do is ask her."

He's paced around to mike looking toward his shoulders slowly working him toward remembering his deepest fantanties. "is it with the woman of your dreams, Mike? and is she not that very woman? take her mike, and do what your heart desires." he sees that mike is learning toward her wanting her but not speaking a word of what he wants.

Isis leans over the bar. Her breasts rest upon her crossed arms. She bites her bottom lip the licks her lips seductively. She looks straight into Mike's eyes.
"So Mike, what is that you need? What is it that you want, you desire?” She says awaiting his reply.

She walks around Mike and whispers in his ear, "I want you back here tomorrow night at the same time."
She licks the side of his face and spins him around to give him a kiss.
She looks deep into his eyes and mesmerizes him into remembering, "Eye of Ra, Tomorrow night."
She says to him, "We'll take care of all of our business tomorrow evening Mike. My associate and me have business that we need to finish.", she says with her arm around his shoulders, leading him to the front door. She stands there with him and kisses him. She looks into his mind and wipes out everything that happened, but the words, "Eye of Ra, Tomorrow night".
"Good evening Mike.", she says as he walks away, slightly dazed.
"Well, my love, might we take this back to our room?", she asks Horus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:49 pm Reply with quote
He looks deep into her eyes as she closes the door after getting rid of mike. He starts toward her with a fervor that catches her off guard; he’s on top of her at the door. He presses himself to her as he kisses her neck gently. He asks “Are we expecting anyone else tonight my love?"

His arms wrap around her waist as he presses his flesh upon hers. He kisses her passionate as she attempts to answer him. “Because love we can continue this here and now If you'd like?” He slides up and down her body letting his cock become fully hard again as he slowly presses it against her, slowly pressing just into her still wet pussy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:50 pm Reply with quote
She licks and bites her lip as she feels him hard against her leg.
"I think we need to put the door back up and secure it for the evening, until I can repair it.", she says picking up the door.
He comes over and helps her lift it back up and she locks the door.
"This is the best I can do for this evening.", she says as she pulls him tight into her body.
"Now my love, where were we...", she says as she drags him down to the ground with her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:51 pm Reply with quote
He slowly falls to the floor with her, letting he places herself underneath him, as she looks longing into his eyes. He slowly sets himself upon her letting his cock slide deep into her. She moans deeply as he penetrates her. "I believe this is where Love." he says letting his cock slide back out of her.

He leaves his tip just outside of her lips. He learns in kissing her passionately as he slides himself deep back into her. "IS this how you would always have me love, inside you?" He presses to her gently letting his fangs drag over her neck and down the breasts as he withdraws himself from deep in her. "How do you want this love?" he asks as she looks down on him still dragging his fangs lower to her body. “Perhaps with them plunging where I just was inside you?”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Viviane
New Member (repost)

She wondered back towards the Eye of Ra, the rain wetting her hair down to her face and back. The blood on her skin ran down into the sewers as the rainwater washed it off her skin. She got to the door and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"SISTER!!!!! SISTER!!!!"

She used the last of her strength to pound on the door with her fists. Her body rested up against the large door in the rain.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Isis looks to the door.
"Horus, my love... I do need to get that.", she says as she sits up and kisses him, "We will again this evening, I swear."
She gets up and unlocks the door.
"You look a fright, come right in sister.", she says, inviting her in.
She holds the door open as Viv walks in.
"What is the matter?", she asks.
She looks over at Horus.
"Get some towels, love... dark ones.", she says via telepathy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Horus gets himself up off the ground and walks slowly back to the bathroom. He searches for the darker towels and finds a few of them, rushing from the bathroom. He gets back to Isis and jackal handing a towel to Isis and wrapping the other around Viv.

"What happened sister?" He asks looking at her, he turns as he thinks and runs from the room again. His mind races about finding something to lay her down on that's comfortable. He searches the backrooms as much as he can, when Isis says telepathically "bedroom grab the mattress." He does so and returns with it.
"Please sister lie down and rest." he says placing the mattress upon the ground. “Who would make this offence against set?" he asks as he looks to Isis.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:55 pm Reply with quote
"I think you might have the wrong end of the stick dear.", she says looking at Horus.
"What happened? Who's blood is this?", she asks as she watches for general shifts in her aura.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Viviane
New Member (repost)

"It fought back sister..."

Her voice was wavering.

"My dinner fought back... I know it was human.... its heart beat without effort. I think it was a hunter.... a hunter of us sister! It is said that there hasn't been a hunter in Cascadia for many years! Why would there be one come to Cascadia this night? I barely escaped from him! I have lost much blood and much strength."

She breathed heavily and looked at her brother wide eyed.

"This is surely an offence to Set dear brother... surely an offence."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:58 pm Reply with quote
"But if it’s a mortal then he shall fall like all other mortals. Regardless of what he knows how to do. Do you want me to find someone for you to feed upon, Sister?" he looks to Isis, thinking damn it we let mike go to soon.

His eyes shift to the door, "unless we have something is storage here." he helps Viviane down on the mattress, letting her situate herself comfortably as she rests. "I'll find you something to feed on, and it won't fight back this time. But tell me do you care what you feed upon, male, female, or child? Just tell me and I’ll find it for you.”

He looks to Isis, just before he speaks” Or can you not wait; are you too weak to hold on? You can drink from me to heal yourself. But you understand everything involved with that, Don’t you sister?”