<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Isis crawls over to the two on the floor, taking long languorous strides over to them.
"Well, that was violent. And I wanted some of her before she came.", she says as she sits kneeling and pouting.
She looks at Horus and then back down at the girl. She holds the girl in her arms. And pushes her hairs back from her brow.
"I'm sorry my dear. However my husband tends to be a bit more violent then me. I'll soothe away this pain.", she says as she smiles benevolently at the girl.
She kisses the girl deeply as her hand massages her stressed muscles. She plays upon her breasts, giving them the playtime that they deserve. Her other hand ventures down and reaches between her legs. She puts her fingers between them. She brings them back out and looks at them. They are coated in her blood and cum. She licks her fingers for a taste.
"Mmmmmm...", she says as she tastes the blood.
She brings her hand back down there and massages her clit. She feels the girl start to warm up. She keeps going, gently bring the girl to fruition. As the moans get longer and deeper she bites into her neck gently, feeding as the bloods flavour changes. She takes in many draughts of her blood as she cums upon her fingers.
She continues to feed front he girl, lying her upon the floor until her heart slows to a stop.
"See, my dear. We don't need to be so violent in our feeding. We only need to show them what passion can be gained from the powers of Set.", she says as she wipes the girls hair off of her brow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
"There is still much I have to learn, and the smells of there blood almost set me to the anger when I need to feed. The still dieing thing probably also makes it worse." he looks to the body, and then to Isis, “the passions for set." he whispers.

He looks to her, "So now what my love?" as he slowly crawls over to her. "Should we continue the lessons of passion for Set?" he asks her after kissing her licking her fangs with his kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Viviane
New Member (repost)

She let go of Echoe and smiled.

"I'll meet you tomorrow night lover."

She cracks a smile and the next thing that is seen or heard is her feet pounding the concrete. Her eyes flash the yellow of a snake as she thinks quickly where another Setite might be found in this Set-forsaken city... wasn't there an Egyptian type club someone in the city? Yesh, she though.... Yesssshh..... There was... what was it called? Mmm.... AH!

"The Eye of Ra."

She muttered as her feet carried her swiftly through Cascadia... The Eye of Ra was her next destination.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:32 pm Reply with quote
"What do you think my love? I think we need to get her to the incinerator. She says as her hand rests upon the girls brow.", she says looking at him with a seductive glance.
She picks up the body and starts walking down the long corridors. She hears his footsteps swiftly after his.
"I'm glad I thought about everything. I only wish bone would burn...", she rambles as he follows behind. She finally opens a heavy steel door and walks in to a dark room.
"Shit!", she says as she looks for the nearest incendiary device.
"Horus, stay outside. I do not need you frenzying over the flame.”, she says as she pushes him back and closes the door.
She relights the pilot with her eyes closed and the incinerator blazes brightly. She closes it up and looks at the blaze before she sets the body in. She returns to the door and opens it. She motions for him to come inside. He sees the brightness and hisses and falls against the opposite wall. She picks up the body and throws it in.
She walks outside and opens her eyes.
She picks him up and holds him in her eyes.
"Our disadvantage my love. We will no longer be graced by normal light. Remember this and the pain will never be as great. It is a definite benefit to learn heightened senses. Eyes then need not be your primary sense.", she says as she carries him back out to the front of the club. She sets him on the floor against the wall.
She waits until he's blink his eyes and is recognizing her. She sits on all fours in front of him. She sits back on knees and leans in for a deep passionate kiss.
"You still want to share your passions for Set this evening love?", she asks him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:33 pm Reply with quote
He takes her by the sides pulling her upon his thighs. "Yes I do my love." he hisses. he slowly slides his hands down her sides, finding her nice firm ass. His hands start to massage deep into her firm ass. She feels his hardened cock being pressed tightly to her. He kisses her again deeply, with a sweet passion.

One of his hands slides off her ass and begins to play slowly over her pussy. His fingers start to brush over there wetness, he slowly slides one in just to the finger tip, then pulls it back out. His other hand still rests upon he ass pressing tightly to it, squeezing it as his finger slides back into her.

He flexes it deep within her, letting it play upon everything it can find with her. He slides it back out and let's his whole hand start to massage over her fully. Letting his hand become covered in her wetness and he slides it over her clit. His fingers wrap over the clit pulsing it with a slow rhythm.

He looks deep within her eyes. "So the slower passion build is what I should do when I feed?" he hisses as he starts to kiss her neck gently. Letting his fangs drag over her neck. His hand still plays upon her clit, as she moans. “For this is that passion that set has given us.”

"It is this type of corruption that many fall prey easily.”, she says with a seductive smile as she enjoys the feeling of his fingers inside of her.
Her eyes look intently upon him, reading his aura. She sees the pale tones that seem to burn brightly with passion.
"With tenderness you can help them see. With their passions and desires we can draw them to Set.", she says removing his fingers and straddling him, taking him wholly inside of her.
She arches her back and moans deeply as she grinds deeply into him.
"Oh, Horus, my love...", escapes her mouth in a long, pleasure.

Feeling her grind upon his cock, he moans “oh Isis, yes you feel so good."
His fingers slide into his mouth as he licks them clean. “You taste so good."

He takes her completely upon his hardened cock and lets her grind as he raises his hips deep into her. He moans as he focuses on ever sensation that she is feeling. he kisses her deeply as she works his cock pressing her body to his.

He takes himself into a rocking motion, letting her grinds slap hard against him as he thrusts into her. His hands hold to her Breasts as he works them over between thrust keeping her completely enjoying every moment of the build. "Oh yes, my love." he moans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Her arms drape around his shoulders as she continues to grind. She smiles as she sees him fully feeling the passion shared between them. She takes his head and forces it to her neck.
"Drink deep my love.", she says.
She moans, "Oh Horus..."
Her arms hold onto him harder trying to make his body one with hers. She lets him feed for a bit on her then pushes him away.
"To help solidify our marriage.", she says looking him in the eyes, showing him her love for him.
She kisses his neck gently before plunging her fangs in deep. She tastes his precious vitae in her mouth and gulps it down hardily like a fine draught of the best wine. She lets him go and licks her lips seductively as she grinds harder looking deeply into his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Viviaine (repost)

Her arms drape around his shoulders as she continues to grind. She smiles as she sees him fully feeling the passion shared between them. She takes his head and forces it to her neck.
"Drink deep my love.", she says.
She moans, "Oh Horus..."
Her arms hold onto him harder trying to make his body one with hers. She lets him feed for a bit on her then pushes him away.
"To help solidify our marriage.", she says looking him in the eyes, showing him her love for him.
She kisses his neck gently before plunging her fangs in deep. She tastes his precious vitae in her mouth and gulps it down hardily like a fine draught of the best wine. She lets him go and licks her lips seductively as she grinds harder looking deeply into his eyes.
heavy *THUD* the door falls in. She smirks and enters, placing the door back on the hinges.

"No one has pride in their craftsmanship anymore... weak doors...."

She walks in and upon the bar she finds.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Isis's eye shift to serpentine her skin turns to scales and she swiftly turns around and hisses at the intruder. She takes her hands into a ready to attack stance.
"Who'ssssssssssss there?", she hisses. She looks towards the door and looks at Viviane.
A spark of recognition flashes in her eyes.
"Jackal.", she says as her skin turns back to normal.
She walks up and embraces the woman.
"How have you been?”, she says, "Wait, I should introduce you to my childe... Horus, this is Jackal."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Looking in half shock as he notices that she's completely off of him, and recognizing the sound of the door hitting the ground, he turns to see her embracing the new figure in the door. Surprisingly his cock has only slightly softened.

He gets up and walks to the door Hugging Isis as he gets behind her extending his hand to new person. "Hello, jackal is it?" he asks. Gently nuzzling Isis as he asks, “I guess you're another one of us then since you've found us." he shakes her hand and stares into her eyes. "So why has set brought you back to here then?"

His hands slide up Isis’s body still attempting to keep what was going alive. He looks into her eyes, almost pleading with her to continue.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Viviane (repost)

Hugs Isis back tightly, holding her close to her.

"Sister of Set I am pleased to see you in this pure land. I am here to aid you."

She cracked a swift grin at Horus.

"Sorry I interrupted..." Her grin broadened. "It did quite look like you were enjoying yourself."

Her eyes sparkled apple green with the pupils of a snake as she laughed at her dry hope of a joke. She looked back to Isis quite pleased.

"You can call me Viv or you can call me Jackal as you knew me. What do they call you in this pure land sister?"

She looked over at Horus in his less than fully clothed state. Then looked at her sister in corruption and her stage of disarray. Her lips curl into a smile.
"I CAN go if you are... " She coughed. "Busy.."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:37 pm Reply with quote
He looks back at Jackal, as he notices that he's been sized up. “A sister of set," he says, "then perhaps you could also help spread the joys of our master in this pure land." He looks into her serpent eyes, noticing that she too can have that effect on the many men that roam these streets.

"Well dear," he says gently stroking Isis's back playfully with his hand, “it’s really up to you if you want to talk with our sister or continue what was going on here. Either way I'll learn more for glory of set." he slowly lets his hand rest upon her firm ass, gently pressing his hand tightly to it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:38 pm Reply with quote
She looks between the pair. She places her hand upon Horus's face and looks lovingly into his eyes.
"We will take care of this later dear. I do need to catch up with my sister. Find out news of any changes that she may be privy to.", says licking her lips seductively.
"Viv, we were busy, however... It would be quite rude of me to turn you away. I welcome any and all news from other parts of this world.", she says cordially, "Actually follow me out back. The rose garden is lovely this time of night. And it is so much less informal then here... We were busy. But we will take care of it later, like last night."
She leads the pair through the hall way and out a steel door.
She opens it onto a moon drenched rose garden. It is simple and Victorian in design. A simple bench sits in the center. There are some gargoyles over drainage pipes and a translucent purple gazing orb in an open area.
Isis walks over to a rose bush and takes in the scent. She does this a couple of times.
"Take a seat if you wish.", she offers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Viviane (repost)

"With pleasure." She said as she smiled to Isis and made a leg at Horus.

She followed silently behind her equal with much respect and let out a soft sigh of relief when they reached the garden.

"That is quite a child you have yourself Is (pronounced "ice") darling. Spread the joys of Set? Through sex?" She laughed, but soon her laughs became cold and her tone more serious.

"I do believe that an elder of Set would look upon all our work in this town as a failure... Why do you think that is Is?" She watched the woman smell the roses and sighed, seating herself on the bench in the middle of the garden. "Because I have an idea as to why it might be more difficult than other places... Cascadia is a unique city.

"With pleasure." She said as she smiled to Isis and made a leg at Horus.

She followed silently behind her equal with much respect and let out a soft sigh of relief when they reached the garden.

"That is quite a child you have yourself Is (pronounced "ice") darling. Spread the joys of Set? Through sex?" She laughed, but soon her laughs became cold and her tone more serious.

"I do believe that an elder of Set would look upon all our work in this town as a failure... Why do you think that is Is?" She watched the woman smell the roses and sighed, seating herself on the bench in the middle of the garden. "Because I have an idea as to why it might be more difficult than other places... Cascadia is a unique city.
One that is truly run by the politics of the Masquerade. Not like the other larger towns. Ones that have Sabbat influence... they are much more easily brought to Set's will. What are your thoughts sister?"