<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
" well love I am still geting used t the feeding needs, I'm trying to get control of it but it is very new love..." his vocie trails off as the beast starts to work back toward taking his mind.

"Within time love, this too will passss and I will become ssstrong enough to control that." His eyes start to wander, looking for a mirror to see the effects of the beast within him. "everything will become easier love and I will not hurt the followersss to the cult, I'm just attempting to learn more about what thisss continuesss to do to me."

His eyes lock deep within his reflection from the mirror, as he see more and more of his beast attempt to control him, fighting it back.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She looks him in the eyes through the mirror.
"Not now.", she says with her dominating voice.
She grabs both of his shoulders and an air of calm over comes him.
"We have other things that are more important."

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:57 am Reply with quote
" I know dear, but this is something that I need to work with to make sure I don't hurt anymore when I feed. Thus with the skill you have ben teaching me love i will make more followers to become members for us." he looks her in the eyes deeply, 'That's what I can do to make sure we get more to follow love." he kisses her gently with a twist of his tongue over hers.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"As I said, " , she starts as she turns on her heel, "as long as you don't brutalize any new probable members, we'll be ok. Becuase you like to do that too much. Beast or no, there is no excuse for it. You need to learn how to control your's. I can teach you, but it may not work for you.", she says as she heads to the door, turning to drive the point home.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:16 pm Reply with quote
"Well then dear we'll be ok, I'll just feed after you and learn how to control myself like you do."

he sits down on the floor watching her as she leaves the room, and let's his thoughts become cconsumed with his own ideas of how he will work through his beast.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:49 am Reply with quote
"Well then, dear... Then I suggest that we set ourselves to work. We still have to tidy up and hire people so then we can go forth and do our duty.", she says, hand extended.
"Let's get to work."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:23 am Reply with quote
He stands up and follows her out to the bar. quietly waiting for her instructions as to what needs to be done first, looking around for cleaning supplies under the bar while she starts to think about the list of what they need to do first.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:21 pm Reply with quote
((this falls a few months after the last post))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The floors reflect the reflection of a lone nude female padding slowly across the floor. She opens the two glass doors leading to the garden. The scent of roses filter in through the open doors. She smiles back towards the hallway as Horus follows closely behind her. His arms wrap around her waist.
"Good evening, my love.", he says in a sloppy ancient Egyptian.
She moves forward out into the garden.
"Are they up?", she asks.
"Of course they are... And they're not alone.", he whispers into her ear as she feels him prees hard against her ass.

Last edited by setpriestess on Wed May 21, 2003 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:01 am Reply with quote
he takes her hands within his, holding her tightly to him just before leading her to the fresh blooming roses, HE takes one at thebase of the stem and lets the throns cut his hand jsut as he romoves it from the stem which it was held to. he places it behind her ear saying" we must not keep them waiting for you dear, you know they only wan to see you happy." he finished the statemet with a passionate kiss, as he starts to lead her back into the club.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
Her green eyes hold flames locked deep within them as she smiles wryly and opens to door to the Eye of Ra.

She looks in not knowing what to expect. She shouts out loudly.

"Ssssssweety!!! I'm hoooooooommmmmme"

She cracks her neck loudly and wonders around.

"By Set.... Isis let this place go to shit."

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:47 pm Reply with quote
She turns around with a smile upon her face.
"Turn to shit? Do you remember what it looked like just a few months ago? This is a vast improvement. But that is of no concern.", she says.
She looks at Viviane and then back to Horus. She offers her hand to Horus who dutifully takes it. She gives him a seductive smile.
"However, there are things that need to be done before I even suggest that we are close to being finished. But I think that we have the manpower to have everything ready for us fairly soon.", she continues as she leads Horus back to the bar and sets herself down lightly upon a bar stool.
"So, what brings you here this fine evening?"

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:54 pm Reply with quote
"So sister what brings you back here?" horus asks looking to vivaine just as he wraps his arms around isis. "and how is your better half doing?" he adds with a coy smirk across his face. He slides himself around to the back of the bar and grabs a couple of glasses, "who you need something to drink?"

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
Her eyes narrow and she sighs.

"Oh hello Horus."

She yawns and sits herself upon the bar.

"I have only come to visit. I was just in the neighborhood."

A finger drags down his chest softly.

"My 'other half' is indissspossssed...." Her lips pull into a fine grin.

She turns to Isis.

"It does look better my darlin', I suppose I could help if you'd like the extra hands around the place. But thatss only if you want me"

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:07 am Reply with quote
"Welcome back sister." he mutters in Egyptian. He puts away the glasses, and starts toward the back to organize the rooms since more guess will be arriving soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:49 am Reply with quote
"Well, sister, you are welcome to help all you want. Actually I would love it if you did. After all, if we want to add this gem to our collective corwn, we will need each other's help. We still have one hell of an uphill battle. And I want this to become a success.", she says walking closer to Viv, running her hand up the bar.
"So, would you like to join us in working towards that goal?", Isis asks