<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Can you undone what has happened? Take care of the things I've said and done? Bring him back?", she asks him.
She looks at him with her brow furrowed looking as though the weight of what she's done sits heavily upon her shoulders.
She hunches over letting her burdens take physical manifestation.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
" I can do wahtever you want me to do love, If you want me to find him I will, if you want me to never see you again, becasue I only make you think of him that will be done. You created me for a propose, if it was to help you attempt to recreate what you had with him then I will, but if it was to find him for you that too can be done." his words float softly into her ear as he holds her within his arms.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She looks at him.
"Do not find him. I'm sure you couldn't find him anyways.", she says voice cracking a little.
She hugs herself tightly, her nails digging in deeply into her arms.
"I need you to be here right now. Not looking for someone. We'll get this place up quicker without searching for him. If he wants to come back he will witout someone dragging him here.", she says, sobbing a little.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:15 pm Reply with quote
He hand follow long side hers feeling her blood drip upon is hand as she digs into herself he can only bring his hand to his mouth and his mouth to her hands not wasting a single drop of vitae that she has drawn.

She looks at him wondering where his lips are going as the wrap around her freshly made wounds. he kisses her wounds closed as he gently caresses her sides," Yesss, my love this club will bring the honour to ssset. And to you his greatest preistess of all."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:09 am Reply with quote
She hangs her head as the long black tresses of her hair drapes over her face, hiding her tears from Horus. Her nails dig deeper into her arms, and her precious vitae streams down her arms. She grits her teeth as she is racked with wave after wave of sorrow. Her body shudders as she sobs silently.
Her head bobs as she cries more violently. Her shoulders slouch down as she tries to go into a fetal position.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:48 am Reply with quote
He can only bring himself to take her in his arms in the full embrace her. holding her tightly to his body he takes her hand from within arms and presses them into his chest. " you know I can't let you suffer only my love. if you're gonig to hurt someone please make me understand your pains and who you suffer so i can remove those feelings from you." her hands being to become pressed deep into his chest as she fights to pull them away from him he only drives them harder into his chest. he takes her tighter to his chest her hands pressing deeper into him with her bodies wieght resting upon them. he stares her in the eyes deeply, "Please love." he says kissing away her tears.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:53 am Reply with quote
She cocks an eyebrow as one serpentine eye looks out from underneath her hair.
"There'sssssss nothing you can do. Abssssssssolutely nothing.", she hisses.
The one eye looking at him angrily. Her tongue flickers sharply against his arms.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:03 am Reply with quote
"tear my flesh love, drink every last drop of my blood, take every ounce of everything I have. but know that I will not jsut sit back and watch you suffer love." he takes his hand from off of her's and wraps her in his embrace. "Do what you will love but you know I will not let you go. don't forget we do have to get to our brother sometime tonight."

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:42 pm Reply with quote
She pushes him away from her and walks towards teh door, the beast seething just below the surface. her clawed fingers tap against teh hard concrete wall as she places he hands upon them. She leans against the wall head down, trying to compose herself. She can not start her blood cult with giving in to her beast.
"I know that he means well... He should never overstep that boundary.", she thinks as her claws dig a little more into the wall.
She closes her eyes and thinks about things the way the are. She needs to re-establish herself her. She wants her club up and running again. She wants her bevvy of followers back. And she wished she could re-harness the trust of the Camarilla.
"One step at a time...", she thinks.
"Wait, maybe if I could find some of my old allies... Maybe if I speak to Sorenti. I need a strong base, where no one will disturb me. And I need the support of the Camarilla. This isn't L.A. and this isn't New Orleans, where we could easily garner one. Cities of great corruption. I only hope that with what I know, with what I can do, that i can make this another beautiful gleaming jewel in the Camarilla's crown. I am truly grateful for the gifts that Set has given me. The ability to corrupt people's minds, and to bend them. The power of Set's blood...", she says quietly, her fingers starting to be less tense.
"That's what I must do.", she says as she turns to look at Horus.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:26 am Reply with quote
"If that's what must be done love then let me help you in anyway possible ot make this becoms fulfilled." he says still holding her within his arms. He holds her there letting her think fully aobut what she need to do.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:51 am Reply with quote
She wraps her arms around Horus' neck.
"Sorry love, but this is something that I need to do myself. Sorenti does not know you. However, he does know me. And we were fairly close to...", she says as she thinks back to the first time her and Sorenti met, "Actually, if it weren't for his childe we would have been lovers."
She has a seductive smile.
"However, here is our first priority. Let's get this up and running. I'm sure I'll get a general announcement out. That will definitely attract attention. Especially of those that want to come after me. 'Isis's club is up, I wonder if she's there?' Then wham... not only am i back and much better then ever... But there's no reason to attack her. And thus re-instate myself into Camarilla society. If it actually works... which is the problem, getting it to work.", she says with a diabolical smile upon her lips.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 8:38 pm Reply with quote
"So jsut stay here love and work with our brother while you go out and make your contacts, and make sure this club gets gonig and that no one enter will ill intent toward you." He leans in and kisses her passionately, "for those that would, will died at their own ingorance."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:44 pm Reply with quote
"Well, that is entirely up to you love. However, I'm not entirely willing to do it as of yet. What we need to do is make this place priority number one. This does need to be finished. And then, after it's opened... Then we... no I will go and contact some old friends. I mean besides Viv and Echoe. See if I can't get a hold of the old blue blood.", she answers.
Her hands slowly carress down his back.
"But I want to get to work.", she says looking intently at Horus.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:25 am Reply with quote
"so what need to be done love? or brother will be the one that of course gets everything done in the day but do we control the club while it runs?" He looks her deeply in the eyes, whating for her to explain the business of running a club while being what we are.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:31 am Reply with quote
"That is why I need more members for my cult... However if you keep brutalizing the women, it may be a bit more difficult. We neec to bring them to us. After they are bound, then do we teach them...", she says looking at him pointedly.
She walks away from him and towards the sarcophagus.
"So, tonight is a work night. We start cleaning up the club, make sure it's all in running order. at least beginning to be. Then we focus on staff. Make sense love?", she asks turning back towards him.