<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
He shrugs, "Ah well. Foolish vamps get what's coming to them. Remember, everyone is someone's childe. You and I are both around to tell stories like this so at least I know i'm not speaking with a fool." He smiles. "And by the way you move and speak I can only guess how you've survived so long." He winks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"We all have our own resources. I happen to work mine the best way that I can.", she says with a sugesstive look and a wink.

"But that's besides the point. I do wonder how you heard of my club. I did not think it was that world reknowned. And why did you try to garner my attnetion in such an obvious manner?", she asks skeptically.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"I heard of this place from somone who had been here longer then I. As for the attention garnering...there were beautiful woman around who obviously work here. I thought by monopolizing their attention word would get back to you. That and who doesnt want the attentions of attractive young women? Or for that matter, attractive women in general?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Well, I can honestly say that I don't blame you there. I like being around attractive people for multitudinous reasons...", she starts.

Her deep laughter fills the room.

"But I digress... Because I'm sure matters of the flesh no longer interest you..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:09 am Reply with quote
He chuckles heartily. "I find the pleasures of the flesh to remain one of the things I still enjoy greatly. Somethings never get old I guess."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:49 pm Reply with quote
"Really? Usually I find the reverse to be true, that there is less interest in sex as we get older. I'm definitely not saying that goes for me, but in general...", she says with a seductive smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:59 pm Reply with quote
"It sounds to me like you are too often surrounded by grumy old vampires who forget their roots. Not to speculate at your age nor throw out mine, but its not just neonates who remeber how much fun certain activities can be. With the right partners, of course." He winks and returns her smile.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:19 pm Reply with quote
"Oh, is that so?", she says.

She slides off the desk and walk over to him. She leans over and shows him quite a bit of cleavage.

"And what is it that you have in mind to do?", she says, her voice as smooth as velvet and as sultry as a summer night in New Orleans.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:14 pm Reply with quote
He remains relaxed and grins. "I don't know if we have time for a list quite so long. I guess a better question would be what am I allowed to do?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:17 am Reply with quote
"Allowed?", she says with a laugh.

"We are a full service clus. the question would be, how much can you afford...", she finishes her voice sounding as equally sultry as before.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:57 am Reply with quote
"That all depends on your preferred payment. If money will do you well then I have enough to afford my own club if I were to desperatly want to own my own. Seeing as this one is owned and operated by such an accomidating woman I see know reason for buying my own. Yours has plenty of...splendor...to go around..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:18 pm Reply with quote
"Splendor?", she says with a tone of joking speculaiton.

"But tell me now, what is it that you REALLY want? Why come here and get my attention if you didn't want something fairly big?". she asks with her deep seductive voice that sounds like it could caress every part of the body.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:47 pm Reply with quote
"You've obviously been around the wrong vampires too long. I'm here to enjoy myself and everything this place has to offer. I thought it best to start at the top, escpecially with how highly the doorman spoke of you."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:59 am Reply with quote
She slowly lets her finger trace down his face and neck.

"Well, you'll find my people tend to always speak very highly of me...", she says before she looks him in the eyes.

"So, what sort of pleasures may I help you with this evening then... Since you say that you have heard so many wonderful things about this place...", she asks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:08 am Reply with quote
"I came here for some of everything you offer." He leans closer to her face, still locking her gaze. "What kinds of pleasures should I expect?"

Offline Profile