<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Half enamored with the room he looks her in the eyes, only seeing the beauty that is lacked from this place deep within her. He feels himself sliding his hands over every inch of his body, almost attempting to make her take him into the hot tub
“I would love to." he says taking a hold of her hips; they slide down into the tub together. Her hands playing upon his chest. Slowly working the water over it and massaging him. His hands slide down to her back he in turn starts to work his finger tips over her back. "So what is there that you can start to enlighten me about, Isis?" he asks.
He takes her by the neck and kisses her passionately. His tongue slide into her mouth playing upon her tongue.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Her tongue wrestles with his as she holds him close.
She looks him in the eyes and says, "You need to learn the ways of the temple, which I can aptly do, obviously..."
She gives him a seductive smile and touches her forehead to hers. Her hands rub up and down his back as she and him sit together, heads touching.
"Horus, you do know that there is more to this existence then just what we have done this evening.", she says looking him in the eyes again.
He sighs, "I know."
"Don't get me wrong dear, I love what we have been doing. It shows me that there is so much more that I have missed from you. But this comes with a price. And I need to educate you as to what the price is. However, I do not think that is best for your first night. Just learn what your new senses tell you, what your body can do now. Feel these sensations and adapt.", she says as her hand slowly slides down his back, "Let's enjoy this evening the best that we can."
She moves in and gives him a deep passionate kiss while her hand grabs his ass.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Pressing his hips into her as she grabs his ass, he returns her kiss back with equal passion and desire.
"Just enjoy these sensations?" He asks. "I'm beginning to realize that this will be the best thing possible for Me." he eyes stare deep into hers. Sliding his hand up her back he kisses her letting his lips press tightly with hers. His hand slowly find there places one upon the back of her neck the other firmly pressing her ass.
He takes a moment to enjoy the moment he finds her pressing him tightly to her. she starts to kiss his chest, and work slowly down his body. Letting her fangs and forked tongue work every inch of him. A moan escapes his enjoying her moving down his body.

He leads her back up him and Kisses her passionately, "So you have more to teach me about these sensations then? Like in the ways of this night?" he asks. "Please teach me my love."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"Of courssse my love. And I will teach you everything you need to know.", she hisses into his ear.
Her tongue then flickers and tickles his ear. Her hands come up and grasp either side of his head. She brings his head closer to hers and kisses him with intense passion. She lets one of her hands drop down into the water and reaches down for his cock.
She feels it hard underneath the water. Her fingernail traces along the head as she continues to kiss him.
His eyes open a little at the sensation. They close again dreamily as he focuses on the sensations. The feel of the forked tongue upon his, the nail against such a sensitive part of his body.
She breaks the kiss and watches his face as it totally relaxes, intent on feeling all of the sensations.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:13 pm Reply with quote
He moans deeply, he lies back against the wall of the hot tub resting his neck upon the tile. His hands start sliding up and down her body, his cock pulses with the finger tip dragging around the tip. He cups his hands as they slide into the water rubbing it up her back. He kisses her deeply as she continues to finger at his cock. "Why not stroke it fully dear?" He asks, looking down at her hand. "Unless..." his words are cut off by her kissing him deeply.

"You really know what your doing my Love." he says as he moans rocking his head back. His face contracts as she strokes him fully with her hand playing upon his head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:14 pm Reply with quote
She gives him a seductive smile as she continues to rub up and down. She looks over towards the mirror as it begins to fog up. She looks back at him and steps out of the hot tub. She sits upon the counter and motions for him to come over.
He walks over and begins to want to take her again.
She wags her finger and says, "Remember this is about learning about sensations. Now lie down on the floor."
He does so.
She kneels next to him. She gets on all fours over him. She looks down at him as he look eager for her to straddle him. She continues to smile at him.
She gets up to her knees and runs her fingernail over his chest. She traces imaginary lines on his chest. She lens down and lets her breasts rub against his chest. She then flicks at his chest with her serpentine tongue, causing smile cuts to appear.
She looks at his eyes to see what his reaction is.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her tongue flick over his chest, his eyes lock deeply into hers. He slowly slides his hand up her back and toward her neck. "Are you just going to let them bleed?" he asks starting to press her tightly to him.

She takes a hold of his arm and presses it tightly to the floor, pinning it underneath her thigh. "You should learn to enjoy all these sssensations my dear." she hisses, as she starts to lick the wounds that form. He moans deeply as her tongue presses over the wounds, he starts to twitch from underneath her and her legs press tightly to him.

"Oh Isis..." the words form between moans. His head rocks back as she slides her hand back up his cock, dragging the finger nail around the head. His back arches, she presses his chest down to the ground and her cuts his chest with the hand the arrived there, She bites the fresh wound hard his body thrust up into her as she latches to his chest. he frees his hand and presses her neck tightly to him her other hand still pulsing his harden cock. "Yes...my Isis."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:15 pm Reply with quote
She moves her hand up to her face.
"Do you understand now love? Do understand what we must be aware of?", she asks him as she runs her nail over her wrist and lets the blood fall onto his wanting lips.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:15 pm Reply with quote
"That we must be aware of what our bodies are feeling, the slightest sensations, to focus on what should be." He tongue drags over the wound. He lies back down, letting her continue to work over his body. H closes his eyes and lets her feel everything on him. his breath becoming accelerated, he starts to feel her work her hand back up and down his cock, his body starts to shake and his head rocks back, feeling everything that flows through him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:16 pm Reply with quote
She laughs seductively as she watches his face contort with every sensation. She gives him a smile that looks like approval.
"You know what, my love? You are going to be the perfect balancccccce to mysssself.", she whispers in his ear.
Her tongue tickles him. She then looks back towards his cock.
"But we are going to have to do sssssssssomething about that aren't we?", she hisses seductively.
She puts her hands on both of his arms and slides down his body. She licks down his body and her tongue wraps around his cock.
"Horus, love, we con do it one of two ways: orally or vaginally. Which one do you want?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:17 pm Reply with quote
He moans deeply as her tongue wraps around his cock. "Which would bring you more pleasure love?" he asks letting his body side down to meeting her full on. Letting his cock slide deep into her, she feels his answer. Letting her start to rock her hips hard into him, he grabs her neck and kisses her. he watches her hips thrust hard into his, he drags his hands up her back. “Oh Isis, you make me feel so..." his staggered moans cut off his sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:17 pm Reply with quote
She puts a finger over his lips to silence him.
"Focus my love.", she whispers to him.
He closes his eyes as she continues to work.
She places her hand upon his chest and her claw-like nails dig into him.
She leans her head back as she focuses on the feeling. She rolls her head all the way around and then watches his face as she continues to focus on how he feels inside of her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Holding his focus on her his hard cock slides i and out of her, feeling her body grinding his deeply, he presses into her.
"yes my Isis. Oh yesss." he feels the build of his focus start to come to him. he begins to thrust into her, having her moan deeply. He loses focus for a moment and Slows himself down. “My dear I'm afraid that Might start to be the need of this." he looks deep in her eyes feeling everything she feels. Letting her still slide up and down his cock, Horus takes her by the hips and begins to work with her, focusing back on getting her built done.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Isis arches her back and licks her lips as she feels him inside of her. She moans Hours's name as she goes with the ebb and flow of passion. She rides the tide.
She places her hands upon his chest and her nails dig into his chest.
"Oh, Horus, this was not a mistake. I want you by my side for an eternity.", she moans as she continues to into him hard.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:19 pm Reply with quote
" and you will dear, I won't leave your side." he continues to moan as he feels her start to rock with every thrust into her, his moans mix with hers, " yes Isis... oh god dear... yes fuck me..." as he continues to thrust hard into her feeling her wetness drip down his cock and onto his legs. The sound of his flesh slapping against hers focuses him more deeply into her holding himself ready for her to cum hard. He looks deeply into her eyes, “forever my love.” As he lets his full body rock with every deep thrust hitting harder and further into her.