<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"of course not.", she growls as she makes him slide deeper in her.
"I want the whole thing.", she says.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
she feels him take the full lenght of his cock deeper inside her as she asks for the whole thing, his hips rocking her with the full thrust deep inside her. He takes he by the inner tighs and presses her back against the wall. he kisses her passionately as work his cock slowly back out of her letting her legs wrap around him. "So love are you gonig to corntrol how fast I work with your legs?" he ask as he lets his cock sldie slowly back inside her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She just smiles back at him as she wraps her arms around him. She lets him start at his own speed. She rests her head against the shower wall.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:49 am Reply with quote
He kisses her passionately jsut as her head rests against the shower wall. the full lenght of his cock plunging back insde her deep. he holds the full lenght of his cock insdie her as he gently caresses her sides letting her feel the sensation as his cock pulse deep inside her, feeling like there is no depth too far for him to continue into she monas as he slowly start to back himslef out letting all but the tip slide completly out of her. He start to work his pace slowly letting her lips slide gently over the complete lenght of his hard shaft, letting her sweet wetrness continue to guild his cock deeper inside her, his head rolls down rom her lips and begins to kiss upon her neck. slowly letting his fangs draw over her silky smooth skin he licks jsut before he lets them start to priece her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:36 am Reply with quote
she feels his hard cock hold deep inside her as he rocks his hips and laps at the vitae that flows into his mouth. letting his cock continue to work inside her, he licks her neck and continues to press her back fully against the wall as he kisses he passionately letting her lap the taste of her own blood from off his teeth. she fells cock slide to the very last inch of her dripping wet pussy as she presses him tightly into her with her legs. he learns in and holds her by her firm sweet ass as he starts to work within the rhythm of their hips slapping together.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:31 pm Reply with quote
She just smiles at him as she feels him deep inside of her. Her hands grasping hard to his back as her back rubs hard against the tile. Her eyes close in a blissful expression and she bites her lower lip.
She arches her neck, pressing the top of her head on the tile.
"Oh, Horus..." are the only words she can mutter as she feels him hasten, the sensation coming faster and faster.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:44 pm Reply with quote
He bends his knees as he beng trusting her up the wall letting her slowyl slide back dow najsut before his cock again burries deep inside her.letting his body press tightly to her as his cock work with a fevorish pace inside her, he kisses her passionately letting her lip be dragged form within his teeth. his eyes lock with hers as he feels he body start to melt with the pleasure she is feeling, she continues to look him in the eyes watching his face controut with every trust inside her.he takes a tighter firm grip upno her firm ass as he trusts every last drop of cum deep inside her.he feels her fangs latch upon his neck with his first moan of exstacy. She drinks very little from him and licks the wound as she feels his harder cock slide to just the tip of his cock stay inside her, making sure the every drrop of vitae is lapped up from his neck before his romoves his cock from within her, letting it slide one last time deep inside her so he enjoysd the feeling of slideing compleltely out of her.

" I thank Set you wheren't able to let me go my love." he says just before he lets her slide off the wall and be kissed again passionately.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 12:38 am Reply with quote
she wraps her arms around him and kisses him for what seems like an eternity. She then lets her arms rest upon his shoulders.

"Well, love, we need to go check on our new brother. And I would like this place up soon. We need to take care of business here. We need to have our place of worship.", she says seductively as her hands fall down his back.
"Are you ready now love?", she asks.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 9:45 pm Reply with quote
"yes my love, We do need this to become the place of worship that it will be." He says, letting the feeling of thehot water pulse down his back. he turns off the water, and follows her out of the shower taking the first towel and wrapping it aorund her with a passionate kiss just as she enters his arms embrace. he grabs another towel and lets her wrap it around her hair as he dries her body letting his hands make sure the her silk softened skin is completely dry. "you do have to teach me that song love." he says just as he places the towel completely around her body letting her do with it as she wants.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:33 am Reply with quote
"In due time, my love. In due time.", she says as she grabs the towel.
She wraps it around his body and smiles seductively as she sings a song of prayer in ancient Egyptian. She brings the towel up and down. Stopping with her eyes just at his crotch. She says somehing in ancient egyptian as she eyes him seductively. She brings the towel back up, bringing her body clooser to his.

She finishes the prayer song as she dries his hair.
"There you go my love.", she says as she throws the towel behind her.
She looks at him as she remembers Jensill. His tender touches and soft kisses. Sorrow comes into her eyes.
"Please tell me you'll never leave me...", she pleads as a blood tear streams down her face.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 12:15 am Reply with quote
"You know my love i will never," he says kissing her tears away, "You are the reason I am what I have become, you the one whom created me and you're is the only love I feel." he presses her tightly in his arms and she shakes within him tight grasp. "you are the only thing in this life that I want and I will make sure nothing comes between us." he hold her tightly to his chest letting her tears start to run down his body as he whips them away wtih his gentle kiss. "please my love, Don't suffer like this you know i can never leave you."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:38 pm Reply with quote
She buries her head is his chest. She then begins to shake her head, trying to shrug off the moment of weakness she had.
"I'm sorry love. That doesn't concern you at all.", she says.
She stands up straight and walks away.
She walks into the front room and walks over to the trunk. She opens it up and looks at what is staring at her.
The ring he gave her. The beautiful antique diamond ring. She grabs it in her hand and turns away. she holds her hand close to her chest and sits down on the couch looking out into nowhere.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:05 pm Reply with quote
He slowyl folows her letting her have her distance but still feeling like e must be there for her. he walks over behind her and gently caresses her hair letting his finger tips run though it. He slowly crouches down behind her and lets his arms wrap around her, " I feel what your going though my love, I want to be everything you ask of me," he gently kisses her neck," but I know you still hurt and long for him So If I muct tell me to go find him and I will. Just tell me what I can do to make you happy and it will happen." has hands start to slowly caress her sides in is attempts to comfort her.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:09 am Reply with quote
She looks off int nothing feeling his hands on her, around her. Her body shakes just a little. Her arms cross before her. Her hands slowly resting on her arms.
Another blood tear streams down her face.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:19 am Reply with quote
He feels the true sorrow that holds to her heart, and can only bring himself to hold her within the same position she is currently in. his hands wrap over her just after the whip away the tear that falls from her check. "Love, waht can be done to maker you not feel this pain?"