<  USA  ~  From the Bowels of L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
"So the vice for money will allow us to teach them how to continue to get that money which they work so hard for. Hire them, and make them safe as they bring us in the masses to continue the vice that spreads enlightenment." He says, gently caressing her with his hands. " that is what set has sent us here to do?" he asks just before kissing her passionately.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"No, this is my own agenda. The temple happens to approve. but it is still my own agenda. This will be a grand cult of Set. But we do not let this get out. We keep to our agenda and let no one know.", she says pressing her finger to his lips.
She smiles at him seductvely then backs away back to the catwalk and sits down. She places her hands behind her back and rests upon them. She slowly crosses one leg on top of the other. letting her foot slide up her leg.
"And I think that what I do... mmmmmmm... works the best.", she says letting her head fall back. Her long black hair splays out upon the catwalk.
"And I must pray to Set. We should pray to Set, with words and actions." she says, turning on her heel and kneeling upon the cat walk.

Last edited by setpriestess on Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:10 am Reply with quote
Hours walks over to her placing his hand against the side of her hair as hs starts to sink down neck to her. letting his hands play over the beautiful skin before him letting his hands interlock hers in front of her and slide his hands up her arms to rest upon her breasts. "So love let's pray." he says kissing agaisnt her neck as she takes his hands within hers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
She begins to chant the prayers that she does nightly for Set. She goes throught the actions as Horus follows her every movement. He matches it nearly flawlessly. Once she finishes chanting he reaches for her and kisses her deeply. She wraps her arms around him returns the kiss. once he begins to kiss down her neck she continues to chant in ancient Egyptian.
His hands slide up her body towards her head as he kisses her breasts. Her words falter for a second as she continues to chant in Set's name.
She feels him start to kiss all the way down. As she chants she places her hands underneath his head and pulls him up to kiss him deeply again.
Her words continue as they both slide to the floor and she feels him enter her. They make wild passionate love as she continues. Her words gaining momentum and emphasis and climax at the right time.
"For it is Set's will.", she finishes in the ancient Egyptian tongue.
Her hand is petting the top of his head, as it rests upon her breast. They lie there in the ecstacy of the act and devotion.
"You have made me cum once again, love. All in the name of Set.", she says, kissing him on the forehead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:21 pm Reply with quote
He holds his cock deep inside her as he presses tightly to her body. he gently starts to slide his cock out of her after he's let it pulse out every last drop of cum deep within her, " so you'll teach me that languege soon love?" he asks slowly slide ever inch of his cock from within her back out. "So now we wait to see how well our newest brother will work dear? or should we start to hire some more help and teach them." he kisses her passionately. He rests upon his side letting his head gently rest upon her stomach, his tongue gently caressing over he stomach while she plays with his hair.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:47 pm Reply with quote
"You'll learn everything in due time.", she says as she starts to get up.
"However, my body is starting to weigh heavy upon me. I think we need to try to make it to bed.", she continues as she heads to the stairs.
She quickly walks down the stairs through the club and into the hallway. She deftly winds her way down to her haven. She looks behind her and sees that he is further behind. She stands there arms crossed under breasts, waiting with a playful smile.
Once he arrives she laughs and throws her arms around him.
"I guess I win.", she says as her body grows limper around his neck.
Finally her body falls limp to the floor as she rests in the dreamless sleep of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:40 pm Reply with quote
He picks her up from resting limp against his body, and holds her in his arms. he carries her to her sarcophagus, and place her inside it. he kisses her forehead gently, and caresses her softly as she rests within her sarcophagus, her Beauty radiates from her sleep peacefully. "Good night love," he kisses her again softly, " I'll see you in the morning." he lies down at the foot of the sarcophagus and falls asleep, resting the day away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:59 pm Reply with quote
She hears a crash as the shower door is closed.
"What the...?", she asks.
She sits up bolt straight as she sees steam and low light coming from the bathroom. She slowly slides out of her sarcophagus, her feet hitting cold ground. She slowly walks into the bathroom, deftly navigating her way to the shower. She slowly opens the door and slides in behind Horus. She quietly closes the door.
She drags her fingernail along his spine as he jumps.
"Evening love.", she says.
She kisses the back of his neck and her arms wrap around his waist.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:03 am Reply with quote
"hello love," he says letting her slide infront of him and start to wash everything off of her back. He takes his hands and starts washing her body with a gently firmness from his hands pressing over her wet silky skin. He let's her stand before him and gently caress his chest as her back is cleaned with his hands wasshing away his blood. "so has our brother awakened yet?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:01 am Reply with quote
"I have just awaken. That is what I must find out.", she says as she leans her head back to let the warm water wash through her hair.
She slowly brings her head forward and looks into Horus's eyes.
"So, was last night informative enoguh for you?", she asks as she wraps her arms around his waist.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:35 am Reply with quote
" yes love it was very informative, I'm still glad that you where to selfish to not let me go." He smiles slightly as he leans in to kiss her passionately
she takes her fignernails up his back making him kiss her with some fire behind the passion he was just giving to her. He bites down upon her lip as he let's his tongue slide back out her mouth. his teeth dragging her closer tighter to him as he strokes her back pressing her firm ass tightly to him. " so what else must I learn tonight love?" he asks releasing her lip from his teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:42 am Reply with quote
She smiles seductively and laughs.
"What do you want to learn?", she asks as her hands wander down his back.
They rest just before his ass.
She continues to smile seuctively.
"Is there anyhting you want to give me?", she asks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:11 am Reply with quote
He gently caresses he neck befroe he kisses it, " what do you want me to give you love?" He gently caresses he body tightly next to his, letting her feel him pressed tightly to her body, wanting to give her everything she would ask him to give, letting her feel his cock rest next to sweet pussy, barely caressing her clit with the tip of his cock. "So are you asking for another orgasm love?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:26 am Reply with quote
"Mmmmmmmmm... perhaps I am...", she says with a coy smile. she kisses him deeply.
"You think you're up for the taask?", she asks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:30 am Reply with quote
He let's his hard cock press tightly to already wet pussy, " you tell me love? am I up to the task?" he says letting his head just slide over her lips as it slides just past her lips playing upon her clit. she feels his hard cock barely stroke in just past her lips feeling his head slide inside her. "Is that all you want tonight love? just the tip of my cock?"