<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Isis chuckles a bit.

"Of course I know what this place is good for. This is my creation. Besssidesss, I didn't take you for a fellow sssnake...", she says, "Ssso, why is it that you find yourssself interesssted here?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"Your right, i'm not serpentine, it doesn't take much to figure that out. But I like this place for its nightly fun and games of debauchery. Really, think about it, this place is a palace of fun. I might be new to town but I do believe i'll be spending as much of my stay as I can here. That is if you don't mind me crowding your personal space." He winks at her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
"I sincerely doubt that you would be cramping my personal space. After all, This is only a place of business, that's it.", she say a bit flippantly.

She just keeps looking at him, almost staring.

((hey, i'm going to need you to throw with me a static mental whenever you get a chance))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"And a wonderful buisness it is. I do hope some of it is pleasure though, you have to enjoy some of this."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:19 pm Reply with quote
"Well, I can honestly say that I get more then pleasure out of this. but, that's my business now isn't it. Besides, it's not every day that i get people like you in here actually enjoying my premises.", she says with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:25 pm Reply with quote
He smiles, "You'll find that I'm not nearly your average customer. I find enjoyment in most everything I do and if I can't then I move on. I guess thats why I doubt i'll be moving on from here for a long while..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:26 pm Reply with quote
"Well, I can tell that you're not my 'average' customer to begin with...", she starts , "But I swear, if you do anyhting to harm me or my establishment..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:09 am Reply with quote
"I'm sensing a slight bit of defensiveness. I don't intend to harm your establihment and I'll only be hurting you if you really want me to."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:14 pm Reply with quote
"Well, I guess that would be true for anyone who has put blood, sweat and tears into thier own business venture.", she explains, "The last thing I want to see is this place destroyed because of someone's foolishness."

"You see...", she says crossing her legs in the other direction, "I once had a foolish childe. He almost destroyed what I had, so I punished him for it. Oh, nothing fatal I assure you. But certainly something that he'll never forget."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:47 am Reply with quote
"Foolish childer can be such a hassle. Sometimes they learn and sometimes you have to put them down. Your lucky they learned from their foolishness. I am not so fortunate. I lack childer now and I plan to keep it that way for a good long while."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:39 am Reply with quote
She stiffles her laughter.

"Of course he learned. My childer always learn. There are always worse debts to pay. Besides, it's always best if you have some sort of insurance over them...", she starts with an evil smile, "But not everyone is that lucky."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:03 am Reply with quote
"Insurance can be hard to come by sometimes, thats why I had an aquaintence of mine keep him suffering even in death. Unfortunatley he no longer suffers, he just doesn't exist. At least that's what i've been told. Necormancy is something I prefer to leave to others more inclined then I."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:59 am Reply with quote
"Well, if you are so inclined, i would agree... however i appreciate more... ephemeral pleasures. I believe there is merit to spirituality, but playing with the souls of the dead... That's just foolhardy." ,she says.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:35 pm Reply with quote
"I agree, it is a bad idea to fool with the dead. However it was not my suggestion that his soul be tormented. The aquainence I mentioned was on the recieving end of my childe's foolishness. Regardless, I too would much rather stick with something not as...eternal."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:41 am Reply with quote
"Oh, what I was thinking wasn't nearly as eternal either. But I guess that does have something to do with the fact that if they don't learn from that lesson, someone else is going to teach them one that might be a bit more dire.", she says a bit flippantly.