<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Sunrise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 7:40 am Reply with quote
((Woah damn cool post Drain :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 7:42 am Reply with quote
(( Kick his butt Isis!!!! GO ON GET HIM!!!!!! LoL ... :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 8:47 am Reply with quote
As Kiya lifted the guard by its throat ... the other guards walked foward a few steps ... and they stopped as Valek made sign to stay where they were ....

-Valek-"Thw guards wont be necessary anymore .... " Valek looked at the guards and told them to guard the entrance of the haven ... since they couldnt go out due to the sun ....

Valek approached Kiya slowly and stopped behind her .... Valek sighed heavily and said ....

"Im ........... sorry ...."

Valek slowly turned back to go with the guards .... not knowing if she would listen to him this time ....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 8:53 am Reply with quote
The words struck her ears. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She looked at him, silent for a moment.

"What did you just say? Do you even know what you're sorry about?" She stood, her arms crossed ... starring at him in disbelief.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Valek turned back and walked a few steps away from her ....

"You heard me ..... im sorry .... "

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:09 pm Reply with quote
"Answer me, do you even know what you're sorry about? And if you were truly sorry you would remove this scar from me. You enjoyed everything entirely too much ... how can I even believe what you say?"

She looked at the guards who were fumbling around in the entrance corridor. "You obviously can't go anywhere now, you guys can stay in the back room, where my office is. There's a few coaches, and a nice hard floor to sleep on. Get out of my site." The men looked at Valek, he nodded and looked back to Kiya.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:15 am Reply with quote
"Kiya .... listen .... even you know that im not the kind of person to say that .... but im honest this time .... if you want me to go i will ..... but im sorry ..... for what i did .... "

Valek slowly started to walk away in direction of the door .... the night time was arrived and it was safe to get out ....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 2:01 am Reply with quote
"Saying you're sorry and proving that you are truly sorry are two completely different things, what are you going to do to prove this to me? I don't think you understand how incredibly deeply you hurt me Valek. Prove to me that you mean what you say."

She watched him walking towards the door. She was full of surpressed fury. Trying to hide the true feelings that were ripping apart her insides.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:16 am Reply with quote
"You want a proof?If you dont trust me ... just follow me ... ill show you a proof .... " Valek spat as he was looking at Kiya waiting to know if she would accept to follow him to where he was going ....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:21 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:23 am Reply with quote
She walked towards him slowly ... cautiously ... not sure of whether she should go or not. She grabbed a cloth that was laying on the table and wrapped it around her head, covering the scar.

"Are you going to hurt me again?" He shook his head no ... as she approached him.

"Just come with me, you'll be fine." He turned an opened the door, heading out into the night.

The guards were still upstairs sleeping, as Kiya exited the haven with Valek.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-12-12 21:26 ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:27 am Reply with quote
She looks at Drain. She straightens herself up and then begins to answer.
"Have you seen Kiya?", she asks sounding concerned, "Because I have some things to discuss with her."
She looks at him waiting his answer. She kicks at the rats scuttling by her feet.
"Well, where is she?", she asks more insistently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:30 am Reply with quote
:nods slowly.
"Yes i have seen her, but not today. i think she may have gone off to Die... she did seem upset. The last time i saw her.

Quite ashamed of her punishment."

Isis looked with daggers.."WHAT punishment."

"Follow me please and i will show you the Official Proof, What was done to her was just and right." The Primogen replied.

Then Drain turned around and began to walk with at a quick pace. Isis had to almost run to keep up in the twisting turning laberyanth. Drain refussed to answer any of her questions. and sped up his walk with each question. Finally they came to a ladder. Drain asked Isis to wait at the top and a messenger would soon arive with the video of what Kiya had been thru. Drain vanished.

Isis not trusting the Nosferatu, but having little choice climbed up the ladder to what apeared to be a modern mobile home. The windows were covered in what appeard to be small Rocks.

(( it is a mobile home burried in a rock pile. The rocks are used for covering roads. but Drain doesn't let this pile get small enought to uncover his guest house.))

Isis looked around and noticed several small camera taping her every move.

One hour later the trap door in the floor opened up to reveal Lathirous he was holding a DVD. he handed it to Isis and told her this was her copy and that he would wait at the bottom of the ladder untill she was done. So he could show her the way out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:50 am Reply with quote
Isis flips off the camera. She looks for a clean seat in this dumpy place. She pushes some stuff off a chair and puts the dvd in. She sits down and watches the television

((somebody tell me what i'm supposed to see...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:53 am Reply with quote
Isis watches the monitor in total disgust. She is enraged. Her eyes turn to those of a serpent and her skin turns to scales. She punches in the monitor. She goes back down the ladder.
"Take me to Drain now!", she demands.
The nos just looks at her and starts walking. Isis hisses angrily. She follows the nos. Her claws scrape against the walls of the sewers. Fire dances in her eyes. She hisses continuously.
"I'll find the fucker and kill him.", Isis thinks.
She continues to hiss until he finally brings her to Drain. Isis glares at Drain. She gives him the look of death.
"You fucking bassssssssstard.", she shouts, "What the fuck wasssss that for? Fucking anssssssswer me now!"
"That was her punishment for her attack on me.", Drain answers calmly.
"It wasssssssssss a joke! Javert knowsssssss that. You bassssssssssstard!", she continues,
"You jussssssst hope that SSSSSSSSet doesn't find a better purpossssssssse for you."
Her eyes burn deep into Drain. Her claws click against hard concrete. She hisses angrily.
"Issssssssss that all you have to ssssssssssssay?", she hisses, "Tell me if that wassssssss jusssssssssstified for the ssssssituation."

[ This Message was edited by: Isis du Mare on 2001-12-14 02:58 ]