<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Sunrise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 12:58 am Reply with quote
((damnit, i was going to save her... oh well, when isis finds out though she's going to be soooooo pissed. i'll post something when i have a lot of time on my mum's 'puter. okie, kiya?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:02 am Reply with quote
(( All's ok with me ... :smile: Feel free to do what you would like. You can't do that much more damage then what's already done ... lol ... :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:09 am Reply with quote
Valek smirked .... hearing what she had to say .... Valek looked at Kiya walking toward the fire .... When Kiya put her hands in the fire .... Valek smiled evily walking til he reach her .... Valek looked down at her .... "It hurts doesn't it?" Valek frowned as he lifted her up by her throat holding her in the air with one hand .... Valek's eyes turned white and his voice changed to a demonic one as he said
"You like the sensation of burning flesh dont you!! .... Those flames are nothing compared to the ones of Midian!!(Hell) pain and anger and even hate are the only thing that must survive .... DEATH is something that not even you know about .... NO ONE saw what ive seen .... dont force me to show you what it was .... " Valek then threw her on the couch ....
"You stay there and dont even think about killing yourself .... "

The guars were halfway to where Valek and Kiya were .... they would soon arrive ....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:21 am Reply with quote
"I don't care where the heck I end up as long as I don't have to walk this earth any longer." She looked down at her arms, the skin charred and blistered. She tought about healing but refused to let herself go through with it.

She laid on the couch, giving up her pursuit for the time being. Her arms felt like an inferno, her head having it's own battle within itself. She tried to think of different ways to take her unlife in a matter of seconds, but was unable to. She rolled onto her stomach, burying her face into the cushions of her couch, wishing that the world would just disappear.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:41 am Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily as he saw her burned arms .... Valek then said " Ahhh .... yes .... fire ... it hurts a lot doesn't it? .... the sensation of burning flesh .... the bones melting little by little .... the vains exploding in your arms .... the blood flowing out of your arm ... dripping on the floor .... " Valek smiled evily once again ....

The guards arrived and they knocked on the door .... Knowing it was them .... Valek said "Enter!" The guards entered and Valek made a sign to them telling them to stop .... The guards noded ....

Valek then sat on the coffee table in front of Kiya as he said "You must not continue to hurt yourself .... this has to stop .... dont get me wrong .... the guards are here to help you .... they will simply make sure you aren't trying to hurt yourself again .... the punishment you received is in the past .... forget about it .... concentrate on getting well as soon as possible .... " Valek then looked at the guards making them sign that they could start their job .... which was keeping an eye outside and inside of Kiya's haven to make sure she doesn't hurt herself ....

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-10 19:41 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:53 am Reply with quote
"Valek, the guards are here, you can leave. You don't care about me, you never did, don't pretend you do in the least bit now. I could care less about this scar on my head, it's the words that you said to me that was the torture. Goodbye Valek, this WILL be the last time I see you." She closed her eyes, and rolled over, her face looking towards the back of the couch. Her body began to shake in small convulsions.

All Kiya wanted was to see the Valek that she knew, not this man that stood there infront of her. She wanted the man back that said he would never harm her, the one that held her in his arms, the one that tackled her kissing her saying he loved her. Not this man, this was not the one that she knew.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 2:23 am Reply with quote
Valek smirked and had an idea ..... he sat next to her on the couch ... and he said "What.......is........wrong.......?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 7:15 am Reply with quote
She takes out her cellphone and punches in the number for Kiya's cell. She waits as the soft buzz of the first ring sounds in her ear.
The second ring sounds and nothing. This continues until she hears Kiya's automated voice over her phone.
"Shit, where is she?", she says out loud, "She usually answers."
She tosses the phone aside onto her leather couch.
She paces her haven angrily, thinking of how to contact Kiya. It's not like her to just diappear and not to tell her clanmates.
Then she gets an idea.
"Ask the Nos. They know virtually everything.", SHe thinks.
She takes off out of her haven and towards the sewers. She'll have answers from the sewer rats, especially this evening.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Isis was came around the corner into a large juncture where many of Cascadias main sewer lines merge. A group of mortals had taken over this section as there own little sancutary, And the Nosferatu encouraged it and gave them protection. Joseph (Drains only childe) was sitting at his usual position guarding the door down to the lower sections of the sewers. and eventually to the Nosferatu Haven.
The mortals in the room were to high to even notice the woman walking amoung them. She quickly crossed the rooom and headed down the lonely tunnell. Joseph scooped up a rodent on the tunnell floor. He quickly wrote down some words and tied it to the rats neck. When the rat was freed it ran the gauntlet down to the Dark man. Joseph then followed her.

Drain picked up the Rat and read its note. Quickly calling to his near by ghoul creatures to go and harrass this interloper.

Several Large rats left at once to find this tresspasser. and they spread the word to all those whom they passed.

Drain quickly grabbed both his pipe and his gun and slipped them into his coat. Then he headed out to find the vamp in his tunnells.

Isis was looking down each tunnell she came to trying to remember which way was the correct way. And mumbeling that only a Nosferatu could make something this freaking confusing. She walked around a blind corner and was set upon by 3 Large Rats. They were leaping from holes in the walls.

Isis began slashing at the beasts in an attempt to get them off of her. one was biting her leg while she was busy ripping out the eyes of the first one. She kicked with all her might. The kick sent the Rat flying out only to hit the wall with a sickening thud. The now blind Rat was running around in circles snapping at anything it could. The last one made a rush for the setite. Isis Stepped to the side just at the last moment. forcing the Rat to run past her. She put her foot on the large tail, which brought the Ghoul to a painfull halt. the Snake Vampire then Dropped down forcing her Knife thru the scull of the final assalent.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Kiya didn't even bother to look at him. Her eyes remained closed and she curled her arms up to her chest. Her head was still pounding from the earlier conflict, her hands and arms causing agonizing pain throughout her body. She ignored the pain, the mental torment was more then the physical pain could ever be.

"Just leave Valek. You lied to me and used me more then I could ever imagine. The guards are her, there's no need for you anymore." Her voice had an eerie calmness to it. Kiya's body still shaking slightly. She peeked for a second up to the men that kept filing into her haven, rolling her eyes she resumed her previous position.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 4:29 am Reply with quote
Valek frowned hearing her answer .... Valek then said "No .... i didnt lied .... i did what i had to do plain and simple .... And hell!I never used you either .... i did my JOB .... thats it .... now whats wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 4:41 am Reply with quote
Kiya rolled over looking at him, obvious anger across her face.

"Your "job" was NOT to say love was nothing. Your "job" is NOT to scar me for life. You enjoyed every second of pain you put me through, now leave. I mean nothing to you as you have said, love means nothing. Now, leave, and take your damn guards with you."

She looked down at her arms, healing herself. She was tired of pretending that they didn't hurt anymore. She looked at Valek, her eyes gleaming a green that he had never seen before. "Did you not understand me? Leave." Once again, her voice having a chilling calmness to it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:01 am Reply with quote
The guards looked at Valek waiting to receive orders .... Valek noded to them as if to say to keep watching the place carefuly ....

The guards noded as they continued to watch the place ....

-Valek- "The guards are here for your own safety .... can't you see that what im currently doing is for your own good? .... if i didnt care .... do you think i would send guards to watch over you so you do nothing stupid like trying to kill yourself again? .... And i wouldnt still be here if i didnt cared .... Now .... tell me what is wrong .... "

Valek waited still sitting on the couch not moving .... waiting for an answer ....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:20 am Reply with quote
"I just told you what the hell is wrong! Do you not understand that? Besides the fact that you would send guards to any kindreds house that you were concerned about. They can't stop me if I really want to do something. You honestly think that they could stop me? You got lucky, it's not going to happen again."

She stood ... walking over and standing in front of the fire, her back to everything. Her eyes flickering with the flames of the fire.

"I could set this place on fire, and hide in a place the guards would never think to find me Valek." She turned to face him, her eyes now flashing between red and green. "Don't pretend you care, you would remove this thing from my forehead if you cared. You wouldn't have locked me in your dungeon if you cared, and you wouldn't have kept smirking that evil grin that you do so often, if you cared."

She walked over to the guard that was standing by the door to the hall, grabbing him by the throat. He looked to Valek, not knowing what to do. Still holding him she turned to Valek, "See how simple it would be to have them kill me Valek? If you weren't here he would have thought less about attacking me for this." She let him go, the man straighted his shirt and cleared his throat, the normal colour returning to his face.

She made her way back over to the fire, Valek watched her closely, making sure that she wasn't going to pull another stunt. She sat on the floor, cross legged and starred into the dancing flames, infatuated by the colors. "You don't care, you never have, and you never will. I changed my ways for this fucking city. I'm not welcome with my clan back where I came from, and I have no one here. Not you, no one. There's nothing for me anywhere, and there's no point to continueing." She put her hands on the floor behind her, leaning her weight onto her arms.

"Take your guards and leave Valek, let me do what I need to do." She was sure at this point the the sun was already out. She knew that Valek wouldn't be able to leave if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 7:09 am Reply with quote
She continued to walk down the tunnell. The Darkness now a little for frightening. Sounds echoed everwhere. The setite was not visablely scared. She was just used to open attacks, Not this.... The whole sewers seemed to know right where she was. A chittering sound came from the wall. which was followed by several spiders. They were as large as a fist. and moving like lightning. the first set of fangs sank deep into her leg. as the other attacked in mass. She smashed the first one against the wall with her left hand while grabbing the one on her leg.

Drain stalked the tunnel like a tormented ghost trapped to hell on earth. HE came around the corner to see the spiders being killed off one by one. He clapped his hands togherther. as One the 3 remaining antaganists leaped from the vampire and ran for cover. The master of the house was around.........

Isis stood on the ground attemping to look dignified. She was not hurt, nor was she scared. She was just desheveled. Her pants were torn in a couple of places. Her hair was a mess, tangeled with bits of webbing hung about it.
Drain stood in the hall looking at her.
"what do you want, Why have you came to me uninvited.....?"