<  Chit-Chat  ~  He's arrived!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Ami had a baby boy at 2.32am he's 3 weeks early and only ways 5lb 5oz, a tiny wee scrap of a baby.

She's calling him Joshua James.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
congrats to you..

start saving for collage now.

and forget about sleeping for a few months

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Congrats! :) Grammy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Nan if you don't mind....not too keen on gran..granny...grandma :roll:

Being to see JJ...he has a nickname already lolol He's had to go on to the special care baby unit. He keeps being sick when he's had a feed and has got to have antibiotics because they think he's got an infection, wont know for sure until Monday when blood/lumbar puncture results come back. He has changed a lot since he was born he no longer looks like a squashed prune. He is the image of my Ami when she was born :)

I will try and figure out how to get a photo onto here so you can see him :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Congratulations from one GRANDMA to another. (yeah, I know but I couldn't resist-ehehehe!!) Enjoy them now because they SO grow up fast! *sigh* :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Little Joshua is home and he has officially made himself at home by scattering the place with bottles, babygros, scratch mitts, sterilizer, pram....shall I go on?
Our living room looks like a small branch of Babys r us!
He is still a tiny wee thing but he is feeding well and changes everyday :)

Tomorrow he is off on his first trip into York to go with his mum ...wow my Ami is a mum!!......and his nanny to watch them get their haircut and then do a light lunch at Oscars.

Anyway nothing else to report ...oh except I absolutely love him to pieces :):)

Offline Profile