<  Chit-Chat  ~  OOohhhkay....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 7Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:36 am
So, there I was, browsing through the Avatars today, looking for one for my Michelle persona (I already have one for Kem obviously) when suddenly I find....

...a pic of me in the avatar gallery.

Not of my character, not a drawing, but an actual picture of me. Now, its an old picture, circa 2002, and not what I would call my 'hottest' pic ever though it has a certain sweetness to it, but...can I just say how weird it is to see my own pic in the avatar gallery?!?

And just FYI, NO, its not the pic I am using for Michelle's avatar.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Umm...you're hot. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 7Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:36 am
Gab:
[quote:6e081a3ce8]Umm...you're hot. [/quote:6e081a3ce8]

Thats sweet, and I [i:6e081a3ce8]am[/i:6e081a3ce8] hot...but how would you know? Have you figured out which pic is mine in the gallery? As I said, its not the one I am using for either of my persona avatars (those girls are, dammit, VERY hot). And if so...you really think that pic of me is hot? I don't actually - I mean, its got this ... I dunno ... sweet quality to it, but I don't think its all that hot. I have much hotter pics around - as soon as I get them digi-scaner-uploaderized I will post some.

But thanks - I appreciate the flattery (flattery being one of my few weaknesses..)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Oops...sorry. I thought your avatar was you... :/

I apologize, although I'm sure the compliments not false. I saw plenty lovely ladies in the gallery. Please point yourself out :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:08 am Reply with quote
Hmm..I think I will decline for the moment, though someone here knows which one it is, and I know who that person is! Yes, I see all, know all - forget that Julius-Oracle-of-Delphi/Delphos person (though I did like his answer to the chicken/egg debate).

Anyway, I am not going to point out the pic of me just yet, for two reasons - one, I don't think its that a great a pic of me and two, well, I am kind of curious to see if anyone can guess which it is. And kind of fearful of the reaction. C'est la vie.

So, once I get some good pics uploaderized, I will post them - I have a few from a shoot recently that I do think make me look pretty hot, but I only have them in 4x6 form. You know, those old hard copy things called "photographs." I do have a two-page spread in this years "Pride Magazine" though - of course, you have to live in one of the 7 or 8 cities where the magazine is distributed and then go to their Pride festival to get it, but, if you do, then you will have several pics of me.

Ciao!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 am Reply with quote
What is this "fotograff" you speak of?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I gotcha pegged. You are in "other." Not saying anymore just in case you don't want it released yet.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Yup, I see it.

The Oracle *IS* all knowing!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 40Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 am
OK, since my pic was in the gallery, but its an old one, I thought I would put up a couple newer pics. These are from a photo shoot in spring I was doing as a part of a play - I am not "in character" in the pics, the pics were for the promotional materials. Anyway, of the 300+ pics taken, I have only a couple in electronic form, so, here you go (these are thumbnails you can click on if you wish):

[url=http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mikayla311106jb7.jpg] [img:ee76378329]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5451/mikayla311106jb7.th.jpg[/img:ee76378329] [/url]

[url=http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mikayla411106xv5.jpg] [img:ee76378329]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3972/mikayla411106xv5.th.jpg[/img:ee76378329] [/url]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote
I swear by crikey that my next vampire character will be wonderfully mediocre. Normal. Not unabashedly attractive. Not buff.

He's going to be flabby and normal looking.

Nice pics btw!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
It is interesting to note that most characters seem to occupy some extreme...

Like...

Eve & Julius, the Posh & Becks of the vampire world, rich, good looking and the people to be seen with.

Porter, complete animalistic, with no humanity at all.

Fat Tony Giovanni (FTG!) - Blubbertastic

Every Nos Ever - Uglier and more disgusting than every other nos ever.

and so forth.

On the other hand, it is a fantasy game. I for one refuse to fantasize my alter egos as ordinary.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
OI! Porter's got loads of humanity :P Otherwise he'd just run around eating folk :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Well the NEXT character I make will be dull.

Not even his NAME will be interesting. He'll be..uh..uh...

...Mike. Mike Stewart.

About 5'11. Brown hair with brown eyes. Hair parted on the left in no particular style. It's NOT long, and he wears khakis usually. Khaki's and polo shirts. And dockers.

As a vamp, he's a good 10 pounds overweight. Not enough to make him fat, but it takes the trim off him. He's got no particular skills, other than the ability to make a mean Cosmopolitan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Hmmmm sounds delightful.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 40Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 am
Gabe, I love ya' but what in the world do my pics have to do with this:
[quote:453aec94fe]I swear by crikey that my next vampire character will be wonderfully mediocre. Normal. Not unabashedly attractive. Not buff. [/quote:453aec94fe]

Now we have Julius observing the obvious, you giving us Mike "the bland vamp" Stewart, etc. So far as I can tell this has nothing to do with my pics and such! Not that I am vain, but...I am vain! When I start a thread about me I like it to remain that way!!!!!

Hmmph.

**Sits down in a pouty, petulant huff.**

[size=9:453aec94fe]Stooopid Jules didn't even mention me or my character(s), sheesh. Hmmph.[/size:453aec94fe]

;)

Offline Profile